Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silvercrest mini dish sat system SL65/12

Options
  • 05-04-2010 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    I have purchased the silvercrest mini dish SL65/12, and I can not get a signal. the receiver is working as I tried it on our sky dish. The signal I get is only 10%, I have tried moving it in every direction I can. I am trying to get the astra 28 sat
    Would appreciate any help please, or if there is someone who is willing to install it for me it would be much appreciated I am in the Offaly area
    THANK YOU

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi, welcome to Boards. I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place, the Help Desk forum is for people experiencing problems with the site rather than for general queries. However the posters over on the Satellite forum may be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 teaalco

Zaph wrote: »
    Hi, welcome to Boards. I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place, the Help Desk forum is for people experiencing problems with the site rather than for general queries. However the posters over on the Satellite forum may be able to help you.

sorry new to this site:confused:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That's ok, we were all new once. :) You might find the Newbies & FAQ forum helpful.

Advertisement