Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary accommodation?

Options
  • 05-04-2010 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

anyone know where i can get temporary type accommodation, where you pay as you or pay weekly not too expensive as i am waiting for my own accommodation to be renovated.is self catering the way to go, seems hotels
    apartments house rentals, a bit expensive rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭r0qi4162fux9kg

jacy8 wrote: »
    anyone know where i can get temporary type accommodation, where you pay as you or pay weekly not too expensive as i am waiting for my own accommodation to be renovated.is self catering the way to go, seems hotels
    apartments house rentals, a bit expensive rolleyes.gif

www.abodedublin.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Daft has a section for short lettings. Im afraid most things there are aimed at the corporate market so they can be quite expensive.

You could try contacting landlords with a proposal to stay X weeks at X price- you might get lucky as its a renters market at the moment.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

in what area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

AFAIK the section 50 scheme allows owners to let their properties to non students during the June - Sept recess. If you can hang on for another 8 weeks you could find this reasonable - if you are in a college town or city of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

€600-€700 pw for a 1 bed?

• Advertisement
Advertisement