Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you study much in 2 months (60-ish days)

Options
  • 05-04-2010 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

There's about 2 months left...got about 350-ishin the mocks and wanna go up another 100. I've been studying bits and pieces since but now wanna really get stuck in. 2 months is adequate time if used wisely right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

If PROPERLY used, I'm sure it is. Make a list of your weakest chapters/sections and do exam questions on them, Study timetables etc etc

64 days, 16 hours and 33 minutes left, USE IT :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ricadoo

dont see why not! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Its never too late.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

Zephyr91 wrote: »
    There's about 2 months left...got about 350-ishin the mocks and wanna go up another 100. I've been studying bits and pieces since but now wanna really get stuck in. 2 months is adequate time if used wisely right?
    study study

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

Definetly. I'd say it was at this stage last year that I started writing out essay answers for all the questions that required them. And then in the two weeks before hand that we got off, I just crammed them, made notes on them, and crammed them some more.

Obviously that method suited me, it mightn't soot everyone though.

Also keep in mind, that it's very likely yer mocks were graded down to give ya a bit of incentive to do an extra bit of study.

Good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Ofcourse,2 months is plenty of time.These 2 months will be when most people do most of their study.I can quarantee you that a lot of people,myself included that only just plan on starting serious study.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

Thanks a lot for your replies guys! I feel better already. Good luck everyone and see you in 2 months. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

Of course it is! I ended up with 470 in my leaving cert. In the mocks I got 220... I didn't do a tap all year untill I really had to and ended up with the course I wanted. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭gonnaplayrugby

well enuff time. but ye maby avoid facer and stuff for that 2 months. the study has to be intense!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Facebook should have an option to suspend your accont for a set time you choose. It's the crack of the internet...

• Advertisement
Advertisement