Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High possibility of Tornados 5-4-2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,516 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

I think that's the cell to watch. Are any of the storm chasers on this one? I am jumping in and out of this thread, sorry if I don't respond right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭John2009

Yes

http://www.tornadovideos.net/live

click on the chaser by the nickname of chasethestorms, he has nearly 500 viewers, he's on the cell NW Ottawa

• Registered Users Posts: 14,516 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Thanks, will do that. Whatever happens today, I think tomorrow will be better, from southern IL across IN into western OH. Better upper dynamics developing for this front by about 18z Wed with an energy peak around 21z.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Nice looking shower Chasethestorms is a' headin' into! :D

Stream is really bad on my BB. :(

Nice looking shower Chasethestorms is a' headin' into! :D

Stream is really bad on my BB. :(

The stream can get choppy alrite, tho' with the amount of viewers connecting plus its mobile broadband that they're streaming with i think?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Some nice sites linked there, pretty interesting to see these guys chasing the storms, and to see their positioned updated on the map, with the radar overlay.
    One thing i was wondering though, is there ever any sound on the live streams?

Advertisement