Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing CAO courses/change of mind

Options
  • 05-04-2010 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

I applied for art/photography courses which are all restricted, you have to do XYZ, which I have done. What was looking for info on was can I change which course is in 1/2/3 ?? There is no option in CAO(on my screen), so would I ring them ? What I want to do is swap DL for DT will they do that ?

This is how it is now...

1. AD111 1st Year (Core) (Restricted) 2. CR220 Fine Art and Ceramic Design at CIT Crawford College of Art and Design (Restricted) 3. DL044 Visual Arts Practice (Fine Art) (Restricted) 4. DL042 Photography (Restricted) 5. DL043 Visual Communications (Restricted) 6. DT546 Fine Art (Restricted) 7. DT545 Design - Visual Communication (Restricted) 8. DT559 Photography (Restricted) 9. LC102 Art and Design (Restricted)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You will be able to use the Change of Mind facility from 5th May until 1st June.

You can swap your courses in order of preference or get rid of them if you wish. You will not be able to add any restricted courses to your application though.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

I applied for nursing but accidentally put Trinity over DCU when DCU was my preferred choice for nursing, can I swap them around even though they're restricted?

Also, will this cost me €10?

If they are both already on your list then yes you can swap your order of preference. And change of mind is free if you're just switching your choices around. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Thanks for that Larianne ! I got my CAO all arse ways !

Chorcai wrote: »
    Thanks for that Larianne ! I got my CAO all arse ways !

Happens to us all!! I dunno how many times I changed around my courses. Best of luck!

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭isabell

larianne
    maybe a bit silly question but...
    can I add any new course as well to my list between May and June? Im not talking about medicine etc just something with business, languages etc. :)

isabell wrote: »
    larianne
    maybe a bit silly question but...
    can I add any new course as well to my list between May and June? Im not talking about medicine etc just something with business, languages etc. :)

If it's restricted then no. But if it's not restricted then you can. I would check with the college though in case you've missed any interviews. Just to be on the safe side.

Advertisement