Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trilateral Commission coming to Dublin next month

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    ah we're all silly CT's theres nothing to see here, they're having a nice meeting to see who can help us the most, they're like super heros, without the cool costumes thats all.

Everything's grand.
    Is it any better than assuming that they must be evil and plotting our downfall?
    Torakx wrote: »
    Its interesting that the Bilderberg group had visited Greece the year before its financial problems.
    Since the Bank of Greece had hosted the trilateral commision in 2002 in Athens i had figured that was the start of the planning for this situation.
    I know the chairman for Goldman and Sasch spoke at that meeting and i would imagine he was at the Bilderberg meetings too.

I was trying to guess when Ireland is going to be hit with something similar to Greece but its so hard to even guess with the 8 year gap Greece had and the potential for Ireland to be ruined in a shorter time.
    8 years sounds like a long wait but maybe thats just how it goes.By the time its already happened it will be too late and maybe they will already be starting another one or two from the profits gained from Greece and Ireland.
    Hard to keep track since this is a job/way of life to these guys and a hobby/education for me.

But is that not a touch specious? What about all the countries that they visit that haven't collapsed? And even if they were behind that collapse, would not
    make sense to not implicate themselves by having this sort of thing on a standard timetable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

humanji wrote: »
    Is it any better than assuming that they must be evil and plotting our downfall?

An open mind would be nice, any topic moved into the CT forum never gets that, of course its always lizard people looney talk.

An open mind would be nice, any topic moved into the CT forum never gets that, of course its always lizard people looney talk.
    It works both ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

humanji wrote: »

But is that not a touch specious? What about all the countries that they visit that haven't collapsed? And even if they were behind that collapse, would not
    make sense to not implicate themselves by having this sort of thing on a standard timetable?

I didnt say they arent planning it for other countries they visit or have other plans for countries they visited in the past.
    I am assuming there will be financial trouble in many countries before they are done.
    The fact that the tri lateral commision visited greece and was hosted by the national bank tells me this meeting might have been aprecursor to the current troubles.
    I dont know who is hosting the meeting in Dublin yet.
    If it is AIB or another one of the banks that are popular in Ireland then i think my suspicions are well founded.
    If it isnt then it is quite possible they are there to plan other things within our country.While ofc taking care of the ussual bussiness.
    About their timetable it was 8 years later that the sh1t hit the fan in Greece.Thats a long time infact so long that most would say im being paranoid, therefore 8 years is a good enough timescale to wait to act after the meeting.Maybe that was just a meeting in 2002 to help greece sort out their debts much like NAMA is in Ireland in corelation with the Rothchilds pseudo advisers Goldman and Sasch.
    If you remember the news reports it was Goldman and Sasch that helped Greece hide and cover over their debts.
    Probably the plan for Ireland, as who would tell them thats illegal or unlawful?
    They are just advising.
    I do realise i could be wrong too.Only time will tell really.

Brian Cowen confirmed speaking at the Trilateral Commission Meeting

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=3014

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Anyone got an infra-red laser pointer to place on the windows to record their conversations?

This is happening at Four seasons hotel, ballsbridge. There will be people there on saturday.
    As you are likely aware, the Trilateral Commission, advocators of a one world government, are offending us with their presence this weekend, May 7th to 10th. These shadow puppet masters meet at different points internationally every year to discuss their newest plans for the future of our world, and this year, the year of blossoming global awareness, they have chosen to congregate in Ireland; specifically Dublin’s Four Seasons hotel in Ballsbridge.

This is happening at Four seasons hotel, ballsbridge. There will be people there on saturday.

Im very tempted to go,but have things to do and wouldnt be able to stay for long.It would be interesting just to see one of "those scenes" in real life hehe.
    Alex jones has too much fun at those i think :)

Ps Do you guys realise there is a high probablility there are CIA or other intel agencies monitoring this forum? Kind of mad to think it but if i was trying to protect a politician or corrupt banker i would logically be checking forums in Ireland before the visit to watch for seeds of unrest or violence.

So i just want to say a big hello to all you guys working hard to keep these good decent kingpins safe and healthy :D and also dont tread on me.

Torakx wrote: »
    Im very tempted to go,but have things to do and wouldnt be able to stay for long.It would be interesting just to see one of "those scenes" in real life hehe.
    Alex jones has too much fun at those i think :)

Ps Do you guys realise there is a high probablility there are CIA or other intel agencies monitoring this forum? Kind of mad to think it but if i was trying to protect a politician or corrupt banker i would logically be checking forums in Ireland before the visit to watch for seeds of unrest or violence.

So i just want to say a big hello to all you guys working hard to keep these good decent kingpins safe and healthy :D and also dont tread on me.

hah, now i feel like Mel gibson in conspiracy theory

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭zacmorris

I'm based in Ballsbridge and the garda helicopter has been hovering around all day-it's outside as I write this.

Well let the hostages go and they'll leave you alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gaelic_fella

How can this be in the conspiracy theory section? This is happening right now folks, but you could be forgiven for not knowing that....check out Rte.ie, not a mention of it and I'll bet it wont be reported on any news report on tv today. This should be front page news, Don't you think it a little strange that there is a media blackout for this meeting? A bunch of wealthy elite globalists meeting on our sleepy little island? You dont have to be a conspiracy theorist to think this is a little odd. Go back to sleep Eire

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I have no way of getting to Dublin, but if someone is there and its not too inconvenient, could they swing by and have a look, would also be great to get some pics. Would love to see who's attending this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭lensman

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

"We are grateful to the washington post, the new york times, time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.
    The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission

• Advertisement

lensman wrote: »

Very good work done by these lads!
    Anyone listen to this little unofficial interview?
    Its very insightful.

garda on foot, dogs covering the grounds, & the chopper is hovering over head I hear !,...no doubt the tax payer will pick up the bill for this little coven.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

heres a nice tune to cheer ye up a bit, if your going along to protest feel free to print out the lyrics and belt out a few bars

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Z.O.D!!!

Good turn out today, the lad dressed as margaret Thatcher, i salute you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

garda on foot, dogs covering the grounds, & the chopper is hovering over head I hear !,...no doubt the tax payer will pick up the bill for this little coven.

So you havent actually seen any of what u suggested?

• Advertisement

I wonder how many people from here if any attended?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Fair play to the guys who stood outside and interviewed people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

TYVM for this link, best site I have come across in a long time - AWESOME !!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

squod wrote: »

Nice one.
    I see two irish bankers made it there too hehe.
    A former bank of ireland banker and an aib one.Was i hearing it wrong or did they speak about pulling Ireland out of the euro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

We are Change Ireland got Rockefeller on film

Well done lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

enno99 wrote: »
    Well done lads

I can sleep easier at night now that I know they got a video of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

I can sleep easier at night now that I know they got a video of him.

No problem when you want to wake up theres plenty on info on here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

No problem when you want to wake up theres plenty on info on here

Great, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Well done lads

Does that mean uve captured his soul?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Well done lads

Shouting abuse at a 94 year old man....yeah....well done lads :rolleyes:

Age doesnt absolve your sins afaik lol
    However it could be seen as attempted murder if they were trying to give him a heart attack :p
    Im sure he spends alot of time looking over his shoulders after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭rubensni

This was reported in the Irish Times. Any group that takes Brian Cowen seriously mustn't be that important since he's not even respected in the Fianna Fail parliamentary party. :rolleyes:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2010/0508/1224269950772.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

rubensni wrote: »
    This was reported in the Irish Times. Any group that takes Brian Cowen seriously mustn't be that important since he's not even respected in the Fianna Fail parliamentary party. :rolleyes:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2010/0508/1224269950772.html
    At yesterday’s plenary session journalists were only welcome to attend Taoiseach Brian Cowen’s speech.......Mr Cowen, who spoke shortly before flying out to attend an EU meeting in Brussels

In other words; So Brian I want you to go in there, make some speach, then fuhk off. Before the real meeting begins.

it's the power buzz thing,..( & I'm evoking my right to free speech here):D
    getting back to the trilateral commission coven,..last night 18/05/2010 on pat kenny's Frontline programs final discussion was about the european commission proposal to vet out budgets going forward, a few people from the audience spoke on this topic including a very articulate blonde lady Ms Pappin who was identified as a spokes person for the european movement a pro EU body, just have a look at the members of the board!!..she stated the usual blah blah such as (we don't need to worry about these proposals, it's for our own good, it would keep us on the straight road, we voted for it anyway in the masstrict treaty !!!..other people gave their views & some mentioned our sovereignty,..in reply to this another lady who I think was Caroline Simons former member of Libertas who just as articulate stated why she thought it a bad idea to allow the euro comm to vet our budgets, she mentioned the sovereignty issue including the maastricht & lisbon treaty's,..all went well until she mentioned the need for main stream media like rte to cover & investigate these issues,..she asked why rte did not feel the need to cover the trilateral commission meeting held in dublin 10 days ago & added in a comment about the bilderberg group,..at this pat kenny swiftly cut her off & shouted over her telling her to write to the complaints dept in rte, he turned his back on her & walked back to his desk but the lady continued to make her point,.. although her mic had been removed the camera stayed on her & you could still hear what she had to say,..pat looked a bit shook/flustered as he took he seat to close the show. if you want to see the clip just fast forward to 57mins in rte iplayer

Oh was that funny to see.I also laughed when some guy said something to the extent of, to find out why we have suffered so much after integrating into europe we should ...integrate into europe more to get the answer.Am i mad or are these people mostly all lead by the nose with their comments and oppinions,i dont understand this logical at all.Like saying when your stuck in a deep hole the best solution is keep digging ^^

Its very satisfying for me to see Pat Kenny literally switch into defensive mode and back peddle as soon as the word bilderberg was mentioned,recheck the video to see what i mean.
    " oh oh im not touching that" we all know why he isnt touching that topic.
    We arent supposed to be thinking about that stuff, we need to be thinking about all the little silly things like political bullsh1t aka lisbon and maastricht.

Advertisement