Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHEAPEST WALL/FLOOR TILES IN TOWN

• 05-04-2010 7:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭

hi, i just wanted to know where i can get the most value for my money as far as wall/floor tiles are concerned in town? im running out of money fast and need the very best value i can get. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

What are you getting done? I know one or two i might be able to get a rough price for ya if you let me know how big and that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Right Price Tiles have a 1/2 price sale on at the moment. I've gotten all mine there recently and it was the best price I could get after shopping around. Of course they have to have what you're after as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

get your tiles in right price tiles but get everything else grout, adhesive trim etc somewhere else like morris's
    the tiles in RPT might be cheap but the make there money on everything else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

SUNGOD wrote: »
    get your tiles in right price tiles but get everything else grout, adhesive trim etc somewhere else like morris's
    the tiles in RPT might be cheap but the make there money on everything else

Agreed. I got my adhesive, grout etc in Tub & Tiles. According to my tiler it is the best quality stuff he has used.

Advertisement