Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (ssss) does it exist?

• 05-04-2010 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

http://adventofdeception.com/mind-control-hdtv-hulu-sound-of-silence

I stumbled across this site and thought it was interesting.
    They are saying there is technology out there that can change our emotions using HD tv and pc monitors.
    Check out the video at the bottom also about the mind reading MRI called functional MRI.

They also suggest HULU is sponsored or setup by the US military for mind control purposes.
    So enjoy the ride and let me know if anyone comes across more on this please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Watching "The Hills" is more than enough to throw ur average person into a rampaging murdering rage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Christ I'm reminded of that bit the Brass Eye Paedophile Episode were they told Richard Blackwood that Paedophiles could via the internet make a computer keyboard emit a chemical that makes children more suggestible. :rolleyes:

From the site
    High Definition trails began in 1936 before color TV existed.

Yes firstly I'm going to trust a site that spells trials as "trails". And I'm wondering how someone can think SECAM (The French broadcast format) is sinister. Or how HD could exist before colour.

Theres so much stuff wrong here it's impossible to start. Sinister accusations against "Zionists" TVs activating "designer flu" on intention.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Di0genes wrote: »

Yes firstly I'm going to trust a site that spells trials as "trails".

Pretty petty criticising over a typo.
    Today, 21:14
    Di0genes wrote: »
    Personal abuse post repoted.

Or how HD could exist before colour.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analog_high-definition_television_system

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

In the 1930s HD was considered more to be than 12 lines per frame. HD now is 1080. Do you have any idea of the difference?

Really don't get into this me BB. You'll just end up looking like an idiot. I regularly work with the Red Cam format or HD Cam format.

As to the typo, yeah silly on my part, but I'm not writing a rant outing a vast conspiracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Is it a myth or lie that Tv emits a pulse that changes your brain function with/to alpha waves?
    I have noticed trance like states especially in kids who sometimes dont even realise you are talking to there face!
    Surely this is a Tv related phenomena maybe not even phemonena.
    Diogenes you said you worked in that area and have alot of experience on this topic.
    Did you do any studies or learn much about the effects of alpha waves on the brain or the effects of TV on the brain regarding this trance like state.
    I admit i dotn know much at all about this technology so i hope you can shed some light on it.
    The HD tv thing sounds weird to me as i would have thought analog would have done the same thing.

ps, Just found this patent i think might be relevant.There are also a few more patents by the same person on manipulation of the nervous system.
    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6506148.pdf

and another http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6238333.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Torakx wrote: »
    Is it a myth or lie that Tv emits a pulse that changes your brain function with/to alpha waves?

Ok, supposing, just supposing the TV is emmiting this pulse. You can't hear it, you can't see it. What are you recieving it with? An aerial?

studiorat wrote: »
    Ok, supposing, just supposing the TV is emmiting this pulse. You can't hear it, you can't see it. What are you recieving it with? An aerial?

Its supposed to be subliminal for a start.From what i have read so far it could be either the same as the refresh rate or something not related like a magnetic pulse.As i said before i dont know alot about this so thought id post this thread and see if someone with more knowledge than me can explain.

Here is a part of one of those patents i linked previously
    "Apparatus and method for remote manipulation of nervous systems by the magnetic dipole field of a rotating bar magnet"
    I guess that could hint to the how or i may have picked the wrong patent as there are loads of them that appear related to this topic.
    On top of that i see no evidence its plausable except for tons of patents.
    I also have read the military have taken over this technology but have seen no evidence to prove that yet either.
    Its an open book at the mo.

Well whadda Ya know!!!

http://smarteconomy.typepad.com/smart_economy/2010/04/weapons-of-mass-moral-corruptionelectromagnetic-interference-emi.html
    The conspiracy theorists will likely jump all over this one. Wait a minute-come to think of it, this research makes me a little nervous too !!
    By disrupting brain activity in a particular region, neuroscientists at MIT can sway people’s views of moral situations. To make moral judgments about other people, we often need to infer their intentions — an ability known as “theory of mind.” For example, if one hunter shoots another while on a hunting trip, we need to know what the shooter was thinking: Was he secretly jealous, or did he mistake his fellow hunter for an animal?

studiorat wrote: »

Ok are you setting me up for a fall here? That appears to be very informative lol.

Both the Soviet and American military have long been well aware of the health effect of low level radio frequencey waves of 5-12 pulses per second (Hertz) and at very low energy levels (25 nanoteslas)
    • 6 Hz- Headaches reported
    • 6.66 Hz and lower- nausea, headaches, confusuion and depressive anxiety
    • 7.8 Hz, 8Hz, 9Hz- produced alpha rhythms often reched in meditation and a sense of well being
    • 10.35 Hz- created agitated anxiety, fear and hostile aggressive behavior
    • 11 Hz-induced riotous behavior
    This is alot lower Hertz than a HD tv which i read is about 120 Hertz.
    So now i need to find out if this can or is incorporated into Tv sets and also the form and source from which it is projected.

It reminds me of a few documentaries i have watched.
    In one they were able to create OBE's with magnets and people got a strong feeling of a presence in the room.
    Another they were able to create extreme fear with magnets or some electrode thingies on their head.
    Hhmm or was that Derren Brown with a Tv set, maybe both.

Funny that link you gave studiorat also talks about functional MRI i remember posting about that in this forum i think recently.
    I watched a documentary on that where they were able to tell what people were thinking about object wise when put under an MRI.
    They managed to map the comon parts of the brain lighting up when a person thinks of a hammer for example and most people on average show the same activity in the brain on the FMRI when they think of a hammer so the scientists ran a test guessing game and got ten out of ten objects "guessed" right.
    Soon i think they will be mapping out many more objects feelings and thoughts and could possibly reinvent the lie detector.

• Advertisement

The MIT experiment requires very specific stimulation of specific parts of the brain. A little bit more exact than just beaming stuff out of the telly.

Now, your Patent there requires a cathode ray tube, CRT. Old skool telly to you and me. I don't think your flat screen jobbie is quite the same thing.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

And of course just because it exists doesn't automatically mean it's been used against you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Torakx wrote: »
    Funny that link you gave studiorat also talks about functional MRI i remember posting about that in this forum i think recently.
    I watched a documentary on that where they were able to tell what people were thinking about object wise when put under an MRI.
    They managed to map the comon parts of the brain lighting up when a person thinks of a hammer for example and most people on average show the same activity in the brain on the FMRI when they think of a hammer so the scientists ran a test guessing game and got ten out of ten objects "guessed" right.
    Soon i think they will be mapping out many more objects feelings and thoughts and could possibly reinvent the lie detector.

you might find this of interest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVD6hLoNtM

enno99 wrote: »
    you might find this of interest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVD6hLoNtM

Thats pretty mad stuff.
    Heres a youtube comment that i thought was good
    The equipment works and its not the equipment we should be worryed about.
    • What if they asked a question like...
      "Have you every thought about killing a president of the United States of America?"
      I would have to answer "Yes" and the device would have to say "truth, truth truth...arrest this man, now"
      What would you answer? 2 months ago

In case nobody actually read the link in the OP
    Nervous System Manipulation by EM Fields from Monitors:

Issued to: Loos, Hendricus

Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and HD TV screens, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or DIGITAL TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be embedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity. USP # 6,488,617 (December 3, 2002)"

Also a nice lil documentary on mind reading technology.

If this is real, is it really that crazy to imagine this technology or even more top secret stuff existing?
    And further more when considering the many patents i found on other magnetic technologies to influence the nervous system and emotions one of them probably is suitable for Hd or at the least regular or digital tv.

Still not quite enough for me to think its in HD tvs or the programs.If it is there must be evidence somewhere as i dont understand the patents too well.Not very learned with electronics and patents.

On december 6 1997 on japanese television hundreds of viewers of a popular cartoon show were treated inadvertently to photic seizure induction

http://www.slavery.org.uk/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf

Nice link!
    On that pdf
    Interesting stuff.It reminds me of those videos on youtube with people sayign they are being bombarded by microwave technology by the government and nobody believed them.

Page 9
    Tunability: They say they can and have tuned it to put words counting from one to ten into a persons head with a microphone beside their head picking up no sounds in the mic.

Page 12 Mechanism to Reproduce the Desired Effects: This goes into the incident in Japan and how this technology would be able to mimic this incident and tuned to do it with 100% effectiveness on humans using mangetic pulses and light pulses(the light one we alrady knew about i think).

Is there any way to pulse magnetic waves from a tv?
    If it definetly is not possible from new Tv models then i probably should look into effecting mood via light pulses and refresh rates with alpha waves.
    It has been shown that 15 Hertz creates these alpha waves for changing mood etc.What that means im not sure yet.And wether alpha waves are created at higher Hertz i dont know yet either.

I dont know sh*t about electronics so I cant say either way

But one of the questions asked here http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon40.htm would make you wonder

why is the government so anxious to help American citizens experience a clearer and more highly defined television picture?

Torakx here,s another pattent in this page you might find interesting you seem to have a better understanding of the tech stuff

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5,159,703.PN.&OS=PN/5,159,703&RS=PN/5,159,703

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5,159,703.PN.&OS=PN/5,159,703&RS=PN/5,159,703

OBJECTS OF THE INVENTION

Accordingly, several objects and advantages of my invention are:

(a) to provide a technique for producing a subliminal presentation which is inaudible to the listeners(s), yet is perceived and demodulated (decoded) by the ear for use by the subconscious mind.

(b) to provide a technique for transmitting inaudible subliminal information to the listener(s) at a constant, high level of signal strength and on a clear band of frequencies.

(c) to provide a technique for producing inaudible subliminal presentations to which music or other "foreground" programming may be added, if desired.

I had seen about 6 months ago a documentary which was more like a presentation for devices that you can plug into your mp3 player or anything with an audio output and it recodes it to effect your brain function.Basically inducing alpha or beta waves depending what you want if its to learn fast and better or relax and switch off.
    It might be the inventor was the same guy in one of these many patents.
    Pretty clear from what ive seen so far that they can pass subliminal messages over any audio which will not be picked up by the conscious but only the subconscious.
    That is a very dangerous instrument that might make it to our tv sets in the future.

Advertisement