Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster and laser

• 05-04-2010 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me why i can't buy tickets on ticketmaster.ie for a uk gig with my laser card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭musicmania

Can anyone tell me why i can't buy tickets on ticketmaster.ie for a uk gig with my laser card?

Can you even use Laser for gigs here? I thought they only take Credit Card?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Try using it as a Maestro card instead, Laser is just an Irish application. Could you not just buy em on the Irish site tho?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

The UK are weird with Laser

I've never had a problem using it in France or Spain, incl the airports

Yet it doesnt work in Heathrow

Racists

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

For Irish gigs, you can buy with laser, have done so many times myself but you can't use it to purchase tickets for gigs in other countries, due to it being an Irish application, as already mentioned.

3V cards are handy for that though if you don't have a credit card. (Click the link for the site, it pretty much explains it all) Purchased tickets for a gig in Germany through ticketmaster using 3V and had no problems :)

Advertisement