Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical Assistance!!! SOS!

Options
  • 05-04-2010 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all. My drama group is currently staging a sizeable production as part of Dublin City Council's One City, One Book Festival. We are however, seriously lacking technical people. We need to find some volunteers to help with lighting and sound, experience helpful but not vital! This is all a voluntary thing but it is the kind of project that would look great on a CV and we do a great line in references! So if you have some time on your hands and fancy a bit of fun do get in touch
    email: stannsdrama@gmail.com /reply to this thread!
    Lucy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PiecesofEight

When and where is the production your putting on and what kind of time commitment are you looking for as a lot of us are tied up with our own production but still I've got some experience in lighting and sound if you need a hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LucyJ

The actual show dates are 22nd, 23rd and 24th April, and we'll be setting up from 3 onwards on those days. It is being staged in st. Ann's church on Dawson Street. We have a technical run through monday, thursday and friday from 6pm onwards next week with the option of other rehersals if we feel they're needed. Really hope you feel you can commit! If you have your own shows we will obviously be as flexible as we can. Let me know!
    Lucy

Advertisement