Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting an image as the avatar of a Social Group

Options
  • 05-04-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

I can't seem to figure this out. I see how I can add images to a group album but there doesn't seem to be a way to make this the avatar in place of the question mark. Any hints?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Open the social group and go to the bottom of the screen. On the bar along the bottom there's an "Edit Group" option. Click on that and you can upload a new image there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

109913.jpg

This is the option list I see when I press that. Am I being really dense here? :o

That's odd, because below that I see an "Edit Group Icon" option in my social groups, and also when I go into that particular group. I can't see anything in your profile either that may be stopping it. Did you create the social group? If not, it may be that only the creator of the group can change the image. If you did, then I'll have to refer this onto Ross or Conor.

Yeah I just created it. No other members afaik. Is it a mod/subscriber thing like custom avatars? If so that's lame :P

Not that I'm aware of. I'll mark this thread for Ross and Conor's attention and get them to have a look for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

It was limited to the subscriber group, probably through carelessness rather than intent.

Adjusted.

Ross wrote: »
    It was limited to the subscriber group, probably through carelessness rather than intent.

Adjusted.

Nice one :)

Advertisement