Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best restaurant in Wexford town?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

My summary would be....don't believe everything you read on sites like these,most people actually don't have a clue what they are talking about as regards to genuine good food and service. Don't mistake good food, for food where you can't actually taste the main ingriedent, and don't mistake great professional service for snobbery.

QUOTE]

Why couldn't you have just said that?

Some of us have lived 'orientally' so know what 'foreign' food should taste like. Please link to some of your articles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Dinkie wrote: »
    My summary would be....don't believe everything you read on sites like these,most people actually don't have a clue what they are talking about as regards to genuine good food and service. Don't mistake good food, for food where you can't actually taste the main ingriedent, and don't mistake great professional service for snobbery.

QUOTE]

Why couldn't you have just said that?

Some of us have lived 'orientally' so know what 'foreign' food should taste like. Please link to some of your articles.
    You don't seriously think he has written articles for publication do you? Apart from the grammar, spelling & punctuation, I don't think using OMG, lol, fab and **** will get many editiors shouting 'hold the front page'

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Bearhunter

As someone who actually writes about food and drink for a living, I'm constantly amazed by the number of "food writers" declaiming their genius on t'Internet. I've met surprisingly few in real life, however.

Oh, and I'm happy to link to my magazine's website if anyone doubts my credentials...

Advertisement