Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Pony since 02/04/2010 Wicklow Mountains.

• 03-04-2010 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

sorry if this is in the wrong thread.
    Missing 2 year old red & white childs pony went missing from wicklow / Dublin mountains area.
    13.2 hands high. Was wearing a black bridle at time, may not be wearing it now.
    Please conact if you have seen or have any info.
    Reward offered.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Theres alot of ponys around the southern cross/ballywalltrim & fassaroe areas in Bray. It probally one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

You could try posting in the Equestrian froum and the Animal and Pet forum, too. Have you got a photo of the pony you could post?

You could also try putting an ad in the Farmers' Journal or the Irish Field, it may help.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BGTI

There is a guy in Wicklow who picks up stray horses for the guards. Don't have his number but I am sure the local cop station would have it. He is based directly across the road from Peppard Garage in Wicklow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Can you be a bit more specific please? "Wicklow/Dublin mountains area" is huge. I do a lot of hill-walking in the Dublin and Wicklow mountains and if I knew what general area the pony went missing from I'd certainly keep an eye out if I was in the same area.

Advertisement