Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARITECH CS450 GSM DIALLER

Options
  • 05-04-2010 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

HI GUYS,
    JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS IF THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF USING A GSM DIALLER ON AN ARITECH CS450 ALARM?
    IM ALSO LOOKING FOR A SPARE KEYPAD IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET ONE.
    THANKS

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You could use one of a number of standalone units with the CS450. You would need engineer access to programme the outputs required to trigger the unit.
    Most suppliers should be able to get you a keypad, where are you located?
    If you have any hassle getting one PM me. I should have a few lying around somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

c.a.r.l wrote: »
    HI GUYS,
    JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS IF THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF USING A GSM DIALLER ON AN ARITECH CS450 ALARM?
    IM ALSO LOOKING FOR A SPARE KEYPAD IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET ONE.
    THANKS

Hi c.a.r.l,

There is a unit called vision 3 compact you could use on the alarm to get either text or voice messages off any alarm. If you have eng access to the alarm you could program the outputs for different messages e.g. panic, fire. If you dont you can just connect the alarm to the bell output to get the alarm activation message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭c.a.r.l

Thanks Altor,
    This sounds perfect. Where will I get one and what is the approx cost.
    Thanks again

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

In Naas , try
    Electric Merchants
    Toughers Bus Pk Newhall Naas Co. Kildare
    Tel: (045)486142

c.a.r.l wrote: »
    Thanks Altor,
    This sounds perfect. Where will I get one and what is the approx cost.
    Thanks again

Your welcome c.a.r.l,

You can get them in ISD Cork 029-69173, Cost €190 plus vat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

altor wrote: »
    Hi c.a.r.l,

There is a unit called vision 3 compact you could use on the alarm to get either text or voice messages off any alarm. If you have eng access to the alarm you could program the outputs for different messages e.g. panic, fire. If you dont you can just connect the alarm to the bell output to get the alarm activation message.

Is this kit graded, no mention of it in any of the sales blurb

Jnealon wrote: »
    Is this kit graded, no mention of it in any of the sales blurb

I would class it as a grade 1.

Its a self install so grade doesn't really matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

True, nice little unit though for any pre-en panels.
    Probably wouldn't use it for graded panels as there is no EN info mentioned anywhere

Advertisement