Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser near the Slieve Russell Hotel

Options
  • 05-04-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all,

I am travelling from up the country next month to attend a wedding in Cavan, we are staying in the Slieve Russell Hotel in Ballyconnell and I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good hairdressers around that area to get my hair done that morning. I'm thinking of something along the lines of GHD curls so not looking for anything too fancy and not really willing to travel more than maybe 15 mins.

Would be delighted if anybody could point me in the right direction!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

wel you have belturbet which is a 10 min drive and have a look here for them....

And ballyconnell is a 5min journey and here is some for you here..Give them a ring and see for yourself maybe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MissDucky

Thats great thank you. Would you be able to recommend any of these hairdressers?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 cfit

Hi if i'm not too late i'd give Cool Cuts in Belturbet a buzz Jane is brill at styling hair. Number is 0499524956.

Advertisement