Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to get the paper frames

• 05-04-2010 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭

hey guys just wondering where is the best place to get them paper frames cant think of the proper name for them at the min i have some 5x7 i need to do for my family of an aunt of mine that passed over the weekend thank you all in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

sikahunter wrote: »
    hey guys just wondering where is the best place to get them paper frames cant think of the proper name for them at the min i have some 5x7 i need to do for my family of an aunt of mine that passed over the weekend thank you all in advance

Do you mean mounts or presentation folders? Stewarts in Clondalkin or JM Photo in Inchicore or if you are on a budget photomart.co.uk have some cheap ones and deliver2-3 working days. If you order before 12 I find I usually receive my order from there in 2 days, late in the day it would be 3 days.

PS one thing that I have been requested to do quite a lot lately is memorial keyrings so you could look into that too, some people get a picture front and back, others get a picture front and a prayer on the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i think you mean mounts, i can do them for you

but the other thing is you could mean is slip in folders?

if so go to photovalu although think you have to buy like 50 or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Kbeg3

Used PhotoValue for some Strut Mounts a while back, quick delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I'm going to Stewarts tomorrow and can check stock for you if you need to, just pm me colour and amount and I can check, if you let me know budget I might even be able to pick them up for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭sikahunter

thanks yea the slip in folder type

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

This the kind your looking for?

00DFB62FC1E44249A7310724066DFC53-500.jpg

7B64EF9A091A41A0B1BEFBD5A7799F46-500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭sikahunter

yea that sort too in the near future as i was saying there for family as my aunt passed over the weekend so wanna give them something to remember her

Advertisement