Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage Therapist / Osteopath

Options
  • 05-04-2010 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Has anybody any recommendations for getting a deep tissue massage within the city area please? I fell badly when ice-skating about two years ago and my lower back has been in pieces ever since. I also get quite bad sciatica but haven't replaced my osteopath since moving to Limerick. I need someone who is very qualified who will give a proper rub down as opposed to delicate little touches which do nothing for my back.

Like a sports massage therapist but in the nicer environment of those beauty therapy places.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

This subject was covered here ages ago.
    I'd recommend Thai Angel massage on Thomas street. Corner of Thomas st and Foxes bow. Below blades hairdresser.
    Fully qualified, nice place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

This subject was covered here ages ago.
    I'd recommend Thai Angel massage on Thomas street. Corner of Thomas st and Foxes bow. Below blades hairdresser.
    Fully qualified, nice place.

I did get a rec for the Riverview Clinic via PM so it's more along those lines. And also thanks to that person for the rec.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Folks, cop on and don't mention places with regards to 'additional services', thanks.

Thread cleaned up.

Advertisement