Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T.R.A.F.F.I.C 2010 anyone going?

Options
  • 05-04-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Only came across this today actually, seems very interesting. Anyone know where it is hosted?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Thats the one. I seems expensive, hence why i wont be going :rolleyes:
    Just curious to see if anyone here is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'll be going to both Milan and Dublin

Now I"m a bit confused ..

In this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055874678 you're asking basic questions about domain registration, but here you're talking about going to a domainer conference?

haha dont mind me, like i said i only came across it today and was curious to see if anyone is going, mainly to hear feedback from the people who do go. I came across this event when i seen ads.com sell for a colossal amount.

If it was cheaper to attend i wouldnt see much harm in going....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

steve_ wrote: »
    haha dont mind me, like i said i only came across it today and was curious to see if anyone is going, mainly to hear feedback from the people who do go. I came across this event when i seen ads.com sell for a colossal amount.

If it was cheaper to attend i wouldnt see much harm in going....
    Yes but why would you go? These events are aimed at people with portfolios of domain names.

Regards...jmcc

• Advertisement

It just seems like an interesting venue to go to. Id love to see one of the live auctions.

Advertisement