Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish dancing lost it's way??

Options
  • 05-04-2010 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

i'm just wondering what everybody thinks of irish dancing feises and dresses?? i've been dancing for years but only went to my 1st open feis recently(yes i know really old but better late then never!). Anyways the bling and make up and wigs!!!:eek: i mean if you want to succed in irish dancing do ya need them?? i mean what happened to traditonal irish dancing??? i want to know what people think so dont b afraid to tell me if i'm completly wrong!:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi, welcome to Boards. I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place, the Help Desk forum is for people experiencing problems with the site rather than for general queries. However the posters over on the Traditional Music forum may be able to help you.

Advertisement