Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coconut Slab

Options
  • 06-04-2010 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone know where to get some coconut slab, I've had it in Australia and I read on the internet the only place they sell it now is Australia and Ireland but I've never seen it here. If anyone has information on it I'd appreciate it.

whittakers-coconut-slab-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I posted a reply to this last night but I can't see it now, so here goes again.
    Whitakers is a New Zealand confectionery manufacturer and they sell several types of *slab* Peanut, Raisin and Coconut, plus various other types of sweets.
    I have never seen them sold here, maybe in speciality shops you might find them but the closest place I know that does them is the New Zealand shop in London next to the NZ embassy.
    Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭David900

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I posted a reply to this last night but I can't see it now, so here goes again.
    Whitakers is a New Zealand confectionery manufacturer and they sell several types of *slab* Peanut, Raisin and Coconut, plus various other types of sweets.
    I have never seen them sold here, maybe in speciality shops you might find them but the closest place I know that does them is the New Zealand shop in London next to the NZ embassy.
    Linky

Thanks, I know where I have to go next time I'm in London :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

David900 wrote: »
    Thanks, I know where I have to go next time I'm in London :D
    They do mail order as well I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭David900

CJhaughey wrote: »
    They do mail order as well I believe.

Just had a look into there, prices aren't actually too bad. Thanks.

Advertisement