Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Biking in Sydney

Options
  • 06-04-2010 7:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if anybody is into mountain biking? I'm a novice at it but gave it a go before and had a great laugh. I just got myself a bike and hoping to start off with trail's, nothing to hard to begin with. I've been looking on www.trailfix.com.au and there seems to be a lot of places to go.

Can anyone recommend some trails?

I'm living in the eastern subarbs, does anybody know a good club or group to get involved with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Maybe you're looking for something a bit more challenging, but there's a few cycle trails in Manly, one of which is supposedly a toughey:

http://manlybiketours.com.au/

mbt_manlybikenetwork_print.gif

The red trail is the hard one

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

You didn't say whether you had a car or not. If you drive to the Royal National Park and leave your car at the information centre; there is a lovely trail called Lady Carrington Drive. It's an easy ride through spectacular bush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭coldfeet

Hi, ya i've got a car. i'll check out that lady carrington drive this wknd

Do you know of any local mountain biking clubs around the eastern suburbs? Better craic headin out with a group than on your own.

Advertisement