Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% Homebase

Options
  • 06-04-2010 8:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

anyone know when the next 10% Homebase day will be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Misleading title!

And should be bargain Alert Request

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

thebiglad wrote: »
    Misleading title!

And should be bargain Alert Request

Yes cause i am waiting for the next sale myself and was like wahey 10% off :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

apologies , don't visit here usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Could be about 4 weeks before the next 10% day. If you go into a store during the week they will have vouchers which entitle you to 15% of everything next Saturday and Sunday. It's only one per transaction but it's better than 10% off.

I'm presuming it's a nationwide offer because the Sligo store have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

thankls bobcar:)

confirmation on their website today.

reading the terms and conditions I am unsure if it's 15% off total or 50% off the first e50.

if it's the latter I could be making four trips to the car:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 mattcc70

There was one this weekend, sorry not here much. Probably be another in about six weeks. they are advertised in the press and local radio. Garden furniture is half price in Carlow, not much left though.

Advertisement