Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me and my flatmate have been unfairly banned from boards

Options
  • 06-04-2010 9:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Me and my flatmate (Fall Guy) have both received permanent bans from boards. The reason according to TheZohan is that he thinks I reregistered as Fall Guy to get around a AH ban. This is not the case, my flatmate signed up as fall guy after I told him about boards. I have no intention of posting in AH until my 1 month ban is up, I even said in the thunderdome that I was fed up of AH and would post more in the thunderdome in future.

Therefore can we both be unbanned?

Also I appreciate the irony of reregistering to make this post, sorry about that, but it was the only way to have my say. Being site banned meant I could only post in prison, but it looked like that forum wasn't used at all, there were no other posts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 unfairlytreated

meant to say me that I am shamblertine
    Me and my flatmate (Fall Guy) have both received permanent bans from boards. The reason according to TheZohan is that he thinks I reregistered as Fall Guy to get around a AH ban. This is not the case, my flatmate signed up as fall guy after I told him about boards. I have no intention of posting in AH until my 1 month ban is up, I even said in the thunderdome that I was fed up of AH and would post more in the thunderdome in future.

Therefore can we both be unbanned?

Also I appreciate the irony of reregistering to make this post, sorry about that, but it was the only way to have my say. Being site banned meant I could only post in prison, but it looked like that forum wasn't used at all, there were no other posts.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You've already posted in the Prison forum, and technically re-registering just to post this thread should mean that I siteban both accounts. Your thread in the Prison forum will be dealt with in due course. In the meantime please do not use this account again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement