Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appliance repair meath?

Options
  • 06-04-2010 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to fix my washing machine in the meath (dunshaughlin) are please? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

andreac wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend someone to fix my washing machine in the meath (dunshaughlin) are please? :)

did you get anyone yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

did you get anyone yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 appliances

pallesappliancerepairs.com or contact me @ 0868887054
    david.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lilhaga

You prob have a new washing machine by now Andreac. I'd highly recommend a guy in Navan called Graham. He's a qualified electrican and domestic repair technician.

My machine broke recently and having 3 kids the washing was piling high!!! He came to my house at short notice and fixed it there and then on the spot - no waiting for parts! He certainly saved on expensive laundrettes & the hassle of lugging my washing around to family and friends house. His call out was very reasonable Graham 0878518443.

Advertisement