Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intelligent debate on Ryan Tubridy

Options
  • 06-04-2010 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭

Anyone who watched that travesty on Friday night and, even for a second, agreed with Scarecrow Tubridy and his chorus line of slogan shouting sheep should immediately have their right to vote removed, they clearly dont have the wherewithal to use it sensibly.

What is wrong with Irish political broadcasting? Every debate we have degenerates into "where's my bailout?" within 3 minutes. And that fecking mouthbreather who had the gall to say "I dont have to justify what I say" should never be allowed talk in public again.

I could vent all day........ So much fury!!!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

So your angry at... the angry people?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Wheres my bailout you bastard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Wheres my bailout you bastard?

I don't have your bailout here. It's at Bill's house, and, eh, Fred's house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Ok and for those of us that didnt watch The Late Late, you're are talking about what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Biggins wrote: »
    So your angry at... the angry people?

I'm angry at the seemingly endless parade of idiots they find to go on TV and who write opinion pieces who say "Rah-Rah-Rah, intrinsically corrupt society, culture of blah-blah-blah, the economic collapse of Ireland is solely the fault of two people, where's my bailout?", people whose job it is to understand the situation but dont in such a way that is either extreme idiocy or wilful rabble-rousing lies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Stee wrote: »
    I don't have your bailout here. It's at Bill's house, and, eh, Fred's house

What're you doing with my bailout Fred?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

This thread title is an oxymoron in itself. If you want intelligent debate do not involve Ryan Tubridy, the man who told Gerry Adams in a petulant school boy moment of temper not to get glib when his own ancestry was pointed out to him.

The guy is a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

WHERE'S MY F**ING NAMA!!!

Kiera wrote: »
    Ok and for those of us that didnt watch The Late Late, you're are talking about what exactly?

Dont pretend you didn't watch the Late Late Show........

The show opened with Ryan and four guests, Matt Cooper, the editor of (the Sun, The Star, the News of the World?) some rag, a bird, and Kevin Myers.

The newspaper editor had published a headline calling for the execution of the former Anglo and Nationwide chiefs and defended it while vaguely talking about the culture of corruption and saying that the government was not legitimate anymore.

Myers was saying that AIB tricked him into investing in something that failed.

And all five of them, at thirty second intervals, started bleating about how it wouldnt happen in France, and what was wrong with the youth of today, while from the other side of their mouths bemoaning "Wont somebody please think of the children?". All this by the way was achieved without anyone accepting any blame for anything.

It was like an episode of The Day Today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Also...
    Why should we care?
    :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Glenster wrote: »
    Dont pretend you didn't watch the Late Late Show........

The show opened with Ryan and four guests, Matt Cooper, the editor of (the Sun, The Star, the News of the World?) some rag, a bird, and Kevin Myers.

The newspaper editor had published a headline calling for the execution of the former Anglo and Nationwide chiefs and defended it while vaguely talking about the culture of corruption and saying that the government was not legitimate anymore.

Myers was saying that AIB tricked him into investing in something that failed.

And all five of them, at thirty second intervals, started bleating about how it wouldnt happen in France, and what was wrong with the youth of today, while from the other side of their mouths bemoaning "Wont somebody please think of the children?". All this by the way was achieved without anyone accepting any blame for anything.

It was like an episode of The Day Today.
    I was out at a party on Friday night so no, i didnt see it. Just sounds like a normal Late Late show tbh.

You do know you can change the channel if you dont like what you're watching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Tubridy is happy to spew populous drivel while drawing his half a million euro pay check.

Pretty smart guy if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Glenster wrote: »
    Anyone who watched that travesty on Friday night and, even for a second, agreed with Scarecrow Tubridy and his chorus line of slogan shouting sheep should immediately have their right to vote removed, they clearly dont have the wherewithal to use it sensibly.

Not many signs of intelligent debate here either to be honest.

Disagree with me? You DON'T DESERVE TO VOTE!!!!

You do know you can change the channel if you dont like what you're watching?

Yes, I suppose.

If we dont like anything we can all ignore it. That's life.

I am paying for this rubblish through my licence fee. If I dont like it, I should be allowed to vent about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I was out at a party on Friday night so no, i didnt see it.

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How was the party? Any goss?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Kelley Walsh got fingered in the toilets by Donal Ryan!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please take it to TV forum, it was created for Late Late rants.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement