Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorgonzola Sauce

Options
  • 06-04-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get this? Or is it easy to make? Any help much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

I remember looking at a recipe for it a while back, I think it was basically double cream, heated, with gorgonzola whisked in until melted, to taste. Maybe throw in some chopped chives too. It's excellent with gnocchi and toasted walnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Yeah, I made a blue cheese sauce at the weekend, just heated some double cream in a saucepan and added blue cheese - very easy to make, less then 5 mins and it was yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭niall_belfast

I had a few additional things in my blue cheese sauce - but whichever way you make it, blue cheese sauce rocks!

http://www.chilliandchocolate.com/recipe-gnocchi-with-blue-cheese-sauce-and-pancetta/

Advertisement