Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB 21 day a/c rates cut again

Options
  • 06-04-2010 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

1.25 now. I never notice any big announcements when they cut the rates. These rates are rubbish now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bankguy

Howdy,

PTSB have 2 broker deposit rates which I am aware of, but for amounts of €10k+ which may not suit you:
    • 3.00% 30 day notice a/c which is pretty good
    • 3.35% for 11 mth fixed
    Anglo, EBS and Irish Nationwide also offer excess 3.00%. A broker may assist or have a look at daily rates published on web sites for more accurate detail.

Expect all deposit rates to fall in Irish Banks over the next 6 months.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Jay D wrote: »
    I never notice any big announcements when they cut the rates.

Not really in their interest to make a big fanfare about cutting rates. Tehy are required by law to print an announcement in the national media. Usually a small section in the Independent newspaper etc. It's usually missed by most customers until they get their next statement and realise they got zero interest.

Advertisement