Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Yankee Workshop - New Series

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Love that show, wish I had a workshop like his as well, seems to have a tool for every sort of a job in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

The workshop of my dreams. Thought I would have a cnc, a 6 cutter, and other stuff that he hasn't got. I love his programs. Full of information!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

love that guy but doesnt seem the same and no mention of the famous safety glasses:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Not one mention of saftey last night. A big change there. What ye think of them window shutters with the blinds he made? Got to love them jigs he made up for the staplers!

Class job. Wouldn't mind making a few sets my self!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

When I win the Lotto, I'm going to have a workshop like Norms.

I loved the shutters. I'll have a crack at those when I get my new workshop after I win the Lotto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

gotta say norm makes some serious jigs and workshop stuff i dont even watch it for what he builds just how he builds

Advertisement