Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband choices

• 06-04-2010 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I am moving to Greystones soon and I was wondering what broadband would be available to me in the area. We will be moving to Charlesland, if anybody knows what good broadband can be got in that area I would appretiate it.

Magnet do not have any equipment in the area.

<removed profanities and other nonsense>

UPC don't seem to have it on our road, but they have it 100 meters away... wtf?

That's 4 main ones gone. I'm willing to pay up to 50 euro a month, i'm not paying for line rental, or any other crap like that. Prefer no cap on downloads.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If you'd like to try that again, without the profanities, slander and inflamatory statements, then please do.

You're looking for something that doesn't exist, and you need to understand that first of all. Every ISP has a cap in some shape or form. Having ruled out Metro and all DSL providers, you're left with pretty much nothing. You need to get a bit more realisitic in your requirements, or do without.

Advertisement