Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium/fortune Teller in Ballymahon

Options
  • 06-04-2010 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, I recently went to a spiritualist/fortune teller in Ballymahon, Her name is Kate and i have to say i found her excellent. myself and 4 others went and everyone of us came out crying where she had spoken to people close to us that had passed over and could tell us so much that most people wouldnt know.... just thought some of ye might be interested in going to her.
    Please PM me if you would like her phone number

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 candycanes

Hi there, I am interested to hear more about your visit to kate the fortuneteller. My sister is geting appointment with her for us in March -it will be my first time to see one so I am bit scared she'll tell me something i dont really want to know.

did she talk about your past? or future, or both and did she ask you what your wishes were.

hope you donT mind me asking!:)

Advertisement