Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

There's a sign up outside Harvey's about experienced Bar Staff wanted. Apply withing with CV and all that. :)

That sign is there probably 3 years now :)

• Site Banned Posts: 12 Arrxzon

where is this bisto place and tnx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 GiveEmHellKid

Elbows22 wrote: »
    That sign is there probably 3 years now :)

Ah. I'm never usually down that way so....

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭stephenw

Hello, anybody know of any jobs going in nursinghomes or other healthcare settings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭thebrendanr1

HI I'm a 16 year old looking for a summer job in the city. Does anybody know of anything going ? I' a fairly hard worker and have worked on a farm for 5 years but the work is slack these days hence why im looking for a different job. I would honsetly accept any work that has some sort of decent pay. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

HI I'm a 16 year old looking for a summer job in the city. Does anybody know of anything going ? I' a fairly hard worker and have worked on a farm for 5 years but the work is slack these days hence why im looking for a different job. I would honsetly accept any work that has some sort of decent pay. thanks

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

stephenw wrote: »
    Hello, anybody know of any jobs going in nursinghomes or other healthcare settings?

Have a look on Jobs.ie - theres one advertised in Dungarvan ,

http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1140217

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

The street corners down by the docks are always looking for people.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Undecided95

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has heard of any business in Waterford that are hiring? I need a summer job, pronto. I've handed my CV into several places already but unfortunately, I'm still job-less. Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

Tower hotel looking for bar staff and a porter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

in georges court, key shop looking for someone P.T.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

Did anyone hear back from Hasbro about that job..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

nermal15 wrote: »
    Did anyone hear back from Hasbro about that job..?

Did you get a call for an interview or aptitude test?

ziedth wrote: »
    Did you get a call for an interview or aptitude test?

Nope, so I guess that's that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

nermal15 wrote: »
    Nope, so I guess that's that.

I'm afraid so, couldn't hurt to call the office and just say your following up your application. You might get in the next round by being a little bold. If it's any conciliation too you Hasbro is easily the most boring job you can get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Students or whatever even could try and get some volunteer work in charity shops, it'd look good having some retail experience on the CV and the fact that it was with a charity makes you seem like you're caring selfless person.
    Couldn't hurt if you're bored of being at home all day through the summer like...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Got a letter from bausch and lomb other day. Said they received my CV and will keep it for 5 moths in anything comes up. It just had B&L ans I was like who is B&L :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

New clostes shop opening at the front of Georges Court (McDonalds side) where Paco was all but briefly. They have professionally designed posters up (rather than the typical A4 typed page) saying the store is opening soon and are looking for jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

The new Hook and Ladder restaurant are looking for part time staff, lovely since it was done up, little goldmine Id say

• Registered Users Posts: 6 reg89

The new Hook and Ladder restaurant are looking for part time staff, lovely since it was done up, little goldmine Id say

Just wondering where the Hook and Ladder is situated?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

reg89 wrote: »
    Just wondering where the Hook and Ladder is situated?

Opposite Lidl/Woodie/Smiths, Tramore Rd Business park

Nice place, always has a good few in it, very popular with lecturers from the college and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 reg89

kryogen wrote: »
    Opposite Lidl/Woodie/Smiths, Tramore Rd Business park

Nice place, always has a good few in it, very popular with lecturers from the college and such.

Ok Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GameOfGnomes

Started in CMI today. I really don't know what to make of it all...

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Started in CMI today. I really don't know what to make of it all...
    Run away now unless you are a robot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Anyone know if Eishtec are still hiring?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Anyone know if Eishtec are still hiring?

They will be end of summer early september

Beauty consultant wanted in Debenhams to take over a maternity leave! There is a notice with further details on the main beauty cashier desk (to the left as you enter).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Hair stylists required at Point Hair Salon (Chinese) in city centre. Enquire within.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Waterford County Council are looking for an Environmental Enforcement Officer. Spec says a lot but includes issuing fines to busineses/individuals, dog owners who dont clean up after dog, and monitoring fly-tipping. Sounds like a bit of a mare handing out fines but on saying that, i have never heard anyone ever getting a fine for dog littering or littering so its probably a tiny part of the job. based in Dungarvan. worth a look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

This might be worth a phonecall to confirm to see if it's still open if people don't mind travelling.

My husband recently started working in Boston Scientific in Clonmel and he came home today and said a colleague told him they're taking on a further 30 people. They've already taken on quite a few staff, my husband being one of them.

Advertisement