Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good eggsperience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Where's the joke? Seems like a great opportunity.

surely you meant "wheres the yolk?" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 41 XBubbliBunniX

Just wondering did anybody have an interview with rigney dolphin last week? And if they did, did they hear back from them yet??? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

I saw on FAS that Rigney Dolphin were looking to fill 15 positions in their call centre on an interim basis, how much money is this saving them? surely they have to be abusing the system and someone should be informed of this, its ripping off the system!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Fas are a joke full stop. If you do a course your classed as employed when the government do their figures, if your classed as employed while doing a course how come your not entitled to min wage?

Apply for eishtec, there hiring.

Whats eistech?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Whats eistech?

Call centre based in the Cleaboy Idustrial Park, it was set up by former Talk Talk employees and they apparently hire people with skills across the board, former high skilled people, graduates etc, might be worth applying.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 kilkennyuser

anyone heard of a company called premier digital ltd?i'm looking to find out are they just like all the other sales companys just preying on people to work all the hours possible for little pay.anyone have problems getting paid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

The News and Star has a story about a jobseekers event on in the Tower Hotel next week. It's run by CIPD and sponsored by FTC Windsor. Speakers are Mary Southwell from Worklink and Ciaran Cullen from the Waterford Enterprise Board.
    Anyone hear anything about this? Is it something worth attending?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭julias_jewel

Full Time Leisure Centre Attendant needed at Spirit Leisure Centre, O'Connell St. Apply with CV by friday week.

Email spiritleisurecentre@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Flowerpic

Has anyone worked for Call Management International out on the Cork Road before?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

bluesfan wrote: »
    The News and Star has a story about a jobseekers event on in the Tower Hotel next week. It's run by CIPD and sponsored by FTC Windsor. Speakers are Mary Southwell from Worklink and Ciaran Cullen from the Waterford Enterprise Board.
    Anyone hear anything about this? Is it something worth attending?

http://www.facebook.com/events/136840093139658/permalink/136842259806108/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭sonyvision

Flowerpic wrote: »
    Has anyone worked for Call Management International out on the Cork Road before?

got offererd a job the hours were 3.30am till around 10.30 am, first 4 weeks were paid 200 euro and 10 euro for every sale.

after 4 weeks it was only commission based at 30 euro a sale i believe.

its cold calling sales so you ring people down under trying to sell electricity and or gas.

you must set yourself up as a sole as they give you the money so its your responsibility to disclose this to revenue,

I turned down the job got offererd a job in some other place outside of waterford. hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Run away now a punch of cowboys

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Flowerpic

sonyvision wrote: »
    got offererd a job the hours were 3.30am till around 10.30 am, first 4 weeks were paid 200 euro and 10 euro for every sale.

its cold calling sales so you ring people down under trying to sell electricity and or gas.

you must set yourself up as a sole as they give you the money so its your responsibility to disclose this to revenue,

I turned down the job got offererd a job in some other place outside of waterford. hope this helps

Okay, thanks. Think I'll give it a miss then.

When I worked in Eishtec, people who worked in that call centre left to join Eishtec......

I know someone who just started in the Call Management International but they are still in the "honeymoon phase"

• Registered Users Posts: 1 warrenl99

hey i hear that mason's in waterford are looking for people

When I worked in Eishtec, people who worked in that call centre left to join Eishtec......

I know someone who just started in the Call Management International but they are still in the "honeymoon phase"

Maybe its just a good start for someone get experience under their belt so they may move on!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

Does anybody know much about Smart Advantages? Checked the website but it doesn't give much away. Was contacted for an interview. Any info on what they do would be great. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Does anybody know much about Smart Advantages? Checked the website but it doesn't give much away. Was contacted for an interview. Any info on what they do would be great. Thanks.

AFAIK they do door to door sales for Airtricity.... You also need to look after your own tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Clarke94

warrenl99 wrote: »
    hey i hear that mason's in waterford are looking for people

Does anyone know how to apply to masons? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

check out their facebook page they were advertising on that

• Registered Users Posts: 1 damo89

sonyvision wrote: »

I know someone working there, applied myself and got called for interview last week. Was told it was €8.65 per hour for 4 weeks and then €8.65 plus commissions, that's the same as my friend is on. It's 12.30 am until 9 am Monday to Friday. Met the general manager for the interview - she seems nice and the sales manager. They said they know it's a hard job, but theres help. There's free hot food everyday according to my friend. :D

Thats a pitty, wouldnt mind doing that job just the hours, id work nights just id have to finish earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gobab

Anyone do any interviews last week with eishtec. She said it would be week and half to two weeks before she would get back to me. Are they usually prompt getting back to people or would I have to get back on to her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

I think Dunnes Stores city square have been taking on staff. There has been posters on their notice board for over a month now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 VelvetLady

Evelynmc wrote: »
    Jean junction is open already it opened today, I assume they have adequate staff hired already but no harm in sending a cv in, the email address is available on a recent post on their Facebook page. :)

Also I have an interview for Sam mc cauleys, does anyone know if the interview is one to one or a group type interview? Thanks.

Sam McCauleys are a joke for me :mad: I had the education, previous work experience and more - I was working there for few days while on work experience in college! And they did not even call me for an inteview :eek::eek::eek:
    So I dont know who they are looking for ?!

On the other hand, I saw that Lily O Briens cafe were looking for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

VelvetLady wrote: »
    Sam McCauleys are a joke for me :mad: I had the education, previous work experience and more - I was working there for few days while on work experience in college! And they did not even call me for an inteview :eek::eek::eek:
    So I dont know who they are looking for ?!

Read your own post back to yourself and you'll see why they didn't call you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 VelvetLady

Flyer1 wrote: »
    Read your own post back to yourself and you'll see why they didn't call you.

They claim they had to many applications to go thru which was nearly 100. but someone I know there said that the job was given to someone they knew and ad was only a cover up. Anyway i will not waste time with them.

Advertisement