Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Lad's did anybody hear anything about a new factory opening in the estate. My Aunty said it to me but i didn't get a name hoping to get a C.V. in early.

Nuvasive announced 30 jobs but it sounded more like a sales office than manufacturing base.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

GSK Dungarvan are looking for 20 packaging operators,now the ad says its temporary full time but i dont know what that means,it also says the open date for the ad is 24th June and closing date is June 8th so maybe its a mistake and its closing 8th July anyway the ad is still on there website and can still apply.

http://www.gsk.ie/careers/current_positions.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

GSK Dungarvan are looking for 20 packaging operators,now the ad says its temporary full time but i dont know what that means,it also says the open date for the ad is 24th June and closing date is June 8th so maybe its a mistake and its closing 8th July anyway the ad is still on there website and can still apply.

http://www.gsk.ie/careers/current_positions.html

Link doesn't work.

STIG83 wrote: »
    Link doesn't work.

Are you sure maybe its a problem at your end because its working fine for me

I just tried the link on phone and laptop and its working fine,you have to select Dungarvan from the search and the jobs are in the results.

Are you sure maybe its a problem at your end because its working fine for me

Working now, sorry about that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

From WLR
    Anyone who wishes to apply for work at Healthier Smoker, the company which announced 80 new jobs for Waterford yesterday, can send a CV to the company CEO Stephen Ryan: stephenwicked1@gmail.com. Healther Smoker which manufactures e-cigarette products, has opened a new plant at the Six Cross Roads. The company was started 2 years ago and currently produces 50 thousand bottles of its Wikid e-juice product weekly. The new plant will see the immediate creation of 40 new manufacturing positions as well as 40 jobs in its retail and distribution arm. It's expected more jobs will also come on stream as production gets up and running. E-cigarettes are currently unregulated so are not available to buy through pharmacies. However the product is sold by retailers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Does anyone have an idea of what kind of pay they will be offering ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

Anyone have any idea as to whether you can be taken on for the summer of for weekends or is it permanently?

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea as to whether you can be taken on for the summer of for weekends or is it permanently?

No luck on work Pmy? Did you try Hasbro?

• Advertisement

No luck on work Pmy? Did you try Hasbro?

No luck at all. I tried hasbro too and they never got back to be either

pmy.murphy wrote: »
    No luck at all. I tried hasbro too and they never got back to be either

You threw cv in there?

You threw cv in there?

I did

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭AnneSam

Is bar/restaurant work hard to come by in Waterford? Moving soon and starting to brick it now reading this thread!!! Need to find part time work to tide us over (me and toddler)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

AnneSam wrote: »
    Is bar/restaurant work hard to come by in Waterford? Moving soon and starting to brick it now reading this thread!!! Need to find part time work to tide us over (me and toddler)

from my experience, yes very

from my experience, yes very

as in it is very hard to come by?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Having worked in a couple of hotels around Waterford I can say that the majority of them are always looking for staff, drop C.V's into everyone and someone will surely have just walked out or not turned up and will need you :)

Xyo wrote: »
    Having worked in a couple of hotels around Waterford I can say that the majority of them are always looking for staff, drop C.V's into everyone and someone will surely have just walked out or not turned up and will need you :)

ok thank god was a bit freaked there, since they're the most dependable for part time work in general. Am working in a restaurant at the moment, and it suits with a toddler so hoping when I move I can find similar

T and H Doolans are hiring, 30 jobs up for grabs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

T and H Doolans are hiring, 30 jobs up for grabs.

I am Friends with the new owner myself owns another few bars around the place.

Wasn't expecting him to be taking on so much for the places as he does have great plans for it and is copying it after another bar he owns but on a much bigger scale.

Cant wait to have a few drinks in it when it opens as his other is a great place to go for a few drinks

• Advertisement

I am Friends with the new owner myself owns another few bars around the place.

Wasn't expecting him to be taking on so much for the places as he does have great plans for it and is copying it after another bar he owns but on a much bigger scale.

Cant wait to have a few drinks in it when it opens as his other is a great place to go for a few drinks

What other places he own?

So he might still be looking for people in August?!

What other places he own?

2 Pubs in Germany and 2 Pubs in Kilkenny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

2 Pubs in Germany and 2 Pubs in Kilkenny

Sean Watchorn?
    Are Biddy Early’s/Dylan whiskey and Matt the millers their Kilkenny pubs?

Sean Watchorn?
    Are Biddy Early’s/Dylan whiskey and Matt the millers their Kilkenny pubs?

Yes thats there kilkenny pubs. But i know the owner not the son ;).

But matt the millers is owned by another guy I know him but not that well.

AS i said before if there any good of there kilkenny pubs waterford will have a extremely good pub on there hands. Something that is badly needed in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Has anyone heard anything else about the e cigarette place? Work hours and so on? Haven't heard much talk about it.

Soundstore looking for a manager, heard it on WLR today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 diddles87

where can we send applications for t & h doolans to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

diddles87 wrote: »
    where can we send applications for t & h doolans to?

My guess is, they won't be advertising for staff. They'll be head hunting.

• Advertisement

My guess is, they won't be advertising for staff. They'll be head hunting.

From what i hear from one of the boss from them they are not taking on the 30 people that was said before. Its at max about 18 from the proper source EG 1st hand info.

They haveint even started looking yet from what i been told. They will also will only be taking on people who have worked in a bar before and know there craft bear and whiskeys basically they won't some one with a sting knowledge of drinks

Advertisement