Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Kizzles

They haveint even started looking yet from what i been told.

Dunno about that, a guy I used to work with said he got offered a job in there last week.

Will the boss told me that himself ........ Yesterday ;)

Considering i also do some work for him ;)

My friend must have left his job for a non-existent one in T&H's then :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

They were looking for staff only days after they bought the place. PP from the Reg will be a manager in there. I could make five other well known bar staff that have already been contacted. None of the staff that were there before will be re-hired.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kittymiss

diddles87 wrote: »
    where can we send applications for t & h doolans to?

Snapples99??

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭hairway2Steven

Chef jobs in Azzurro Dunmore east, seasonal but opportunity for full time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Don't know if it's been posted but there's a sign in the window of kellys on the quay saying they're reopening in august under new management.

Looking for a Manager, Dept. Heads and Sales assistants for a women's clothing and shoe shop, applications by email to martin.collier(at)colliersheehan.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bobby3

Did anyone hear back from GSK dungarvan re the recent job anouncements?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Looking for blowers at Waterford Crystal.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭daramike

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Anyone hear anything back from these, sent in a CV but heard nothing back.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

daramike wrote: »

My girlfriend also sent in a CV when that was originally announced, and she hasn't heard anything back either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 CCMCreed

STIG83 wrote: »
    What other places he own?

Do you think he's taken on any chefs yet?? I 'd love to work in new fresh start up. Would I be wasting time sending application to Kilkenny bar??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,920 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

daramike wrote: »

I got an email back from the email address they gave. I clicked a link on it and it hacked my email address. Just to confirm the email address was stephenwicked1@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 10 EDB66

Same here, popped him an email and he apologised, confirmed the email account had been compromised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NavyandRed

Don't know if it's been posted but there's a sign in the window of kellys on the quay saying they're reopening in august under new management.

Looking for a Manager, Dept. Heads and Sales assistants for a women's clothing and shoe shop, applications by email to martin.collier(at)colliersheehan.ie

I was just wondering if this is definitly the address for applications for Kelly's? It seems to be the address of an accountant in Tipperary and there's no sign in the window of Kelly's anymore... Just wanted to check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

It is the address that was in the window, it did strike me as odd as well.

I must say thanks to everybody here, I got a job offer, and I wouldn't even have known about it were it not for you guys! I'll do my best to keep an eye out and pass on the favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Commis Chef job available in Waterford Castle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

It is the address that was in the window, it did strike me as odd as well.

I must say thanks to everybody here, I got a job offer, and I wouldn't even have known about it were it not for you guys! I'll do my best to keep an eye out and pass on the favour.

Congratulations, well done. :D

It's great to hear such good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭waterford

Looking for blowers at Waterford Crystal.

Would I need to bring my own fan for this job ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Viking Hotel cork road looking for CHEFS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Viking Hotel cork road looking for CHEFS!

ANOTHER chef?? They cant keep kitchen staff at that place at all, massive turnover, sounds fishy to me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

ANOTHER chef?? They cant keep kitchen staff at that place at all, massive turnover, sounds fishy to me..

Had the carvery there a few months ago, baby food would have tasted nicer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

CCMCreed wrote: »
    They're working them into ground, crazy hours, bad pay .... Lack of staff in kitchen... Know two who left there .... Morale low.... Wouldn't recommend it. Two family men that were hardworking but driven to dole!! Shame ... Just look at staff turnover !! Not saying this to slag place off, just to defend people working there. Know I'll be in trouble for this but I'm being honest !

I agree with you, that hotel is also the sister hotel of another place in Waterford, which I wont name, but the Viking is badly run, they cant hold on to staff at all, not just in the kitchen but on reception, laundry staff etc, you are worked until you cant take it anymore and all for crap money. Complaints and grievances are thrashed and they just replace staff with a whole new batch every now and then. Beware!

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

lads is anyone else getting weird emails from that email address stephenwicked1@gmail.com where you had to apply for the "new jobs" with that liquid company in six cross roads??

lads is anyone else getting weird emails from that email address stephenwicked1@gmail.com where you had to apply for the "new jobs" with that liquid company in six cross roads??

Yep. Don't open them.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

Kizzles wrote: »
    Yep. Don't open them.
    ah google chrome stopped the link anyway saying it was a phishing scam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

His account was comprised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,920 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

A link he sent already hacked my account. I got another email off him this morning obviously won't click it again. But surely he should have shut down this email address. It is very unprofessional imo for the account to be still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 EDB66

Nuts102 wrote: »
    A link he sent already hacked my account. I got another email off him this morning obviously won't click it again. But surely he should have shut down this email address. It is very unprofessional imo for the account to be still open.

Maybe it's an aptitude test?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 alllowercase

Brandon House Hotel in New Ross are looking for a Full Time Receptionist, F&B Staff and a Spa Therapist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31 Superdude1234

Brandon House Hotel in New Ross are looking for a Full Time Receptionist, F&B Staff and a Spa Therapist.

Hi, Where was that advertised?

Advertisement