Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Possibly suitable for this forum as well, already posted in Wexford jobs thread -Jobs in Loftus Hall for the Halloween season (tour guides and cast members): http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...8#post92514138

• Registered Users Posts: 10 choufleur

Hi

Does anyone know if Peacocks held interviews yet??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Ghostbusthat

choufleur wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know if Peacocks held interviews yet??

Yeah, they were held months ago. Opening soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Waterford City Centre's facebook page has a post about Carraig Donn advertising for a Senior Sales Advisor and Sales Advisors for their new store opening soon in Waterford

Email your CV to jobs@carraigdonn.com with JOB REFERENCE WD0039 by 20:10:2014

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Although not in Waterford City it may be of interest to someone who doesn't mind a 30 min. drive and ferry crossing. Spotted on Dunbrody Country House Hotel's facebook page.

Do you fancy a career with chances of promotion in the hospitality industry? If so get in touch...we're hiring and we've got opportunities in all areas! Email your CV to info@dunbrodyhouse.com

Positions on offer are Restaurant Manager, bar tender, commis chef and kitchen porter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Debenhams are hiring sales assistants for Christmas. Saw it on Jobs.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TheLongDefeat

Tech Mahindra are opening a call centre in Waterford and are looking for 100+ staff for their Sales, Retention and Customer Service departments. I can't post URLs as I'm a "new user" but if you go to the IrishJobs.ie web site and search for "CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR'S X 100", the relevant posting will be the only result returned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭jos22

Tech Mahindra are opening a call centre in Waterford and are looking for 100+ staff for their Sales, Retention and Customer Service departments. I can't post URLs as I'm a "new user" but if you go to the IrishJobs.ie web site and search for "CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR'S X 100", the relevant posting will be the only result returned.

link to position mentioned
    http://www.hartleypeople.com/display-job.php?jobid=41070890

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Whywhywhy85

Interviews started since early last week on these so would need to act fast to be in with a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Fund Recs are hiring a Software Developer

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/11378825

Feel free to PM me for details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Old cinema Patrick St is looking for staff
    https://www.omniplex.ie/company/careers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 S.Holmes

Did anyone hear back from Omniplex? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Nothing yet, but from what I've heard they aren't opening until mid December anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

S.Holmes wrote: »
    Did anyone hear back from Omniplex? :)

Had an interview with them yesterday, they said they're aiming to be open by the middle of December, but its not set in stone yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Amazon are looking for people to work from at home, through grafton recruitment. Its more than likely temporary over the Xmas, the best performers will be kept on full time, but you'd get till febuary out of it at least.

Its about 12 euro per hour, so pays better than most places in Waterford and you do save a decent bit on petrol and lunches working from home.

I was with amazon last year, any tips needed just pm me and il try get back to you when i've time.

http://www.graftonrecruitment.com/amazon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Supermacs in the city centre have a notice up on their notice board inside, looking for staff. I don't know any more details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

There was a sign up in River Island's window at the weekend looking for a sales advisor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Anything happening? With Christmas are there any temp/seasonal jobs out there - low level stuff - sorting, stacking, fetch and carry. That sort of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Anything happening? With Christmas are there any temp/seasonal jobs out there - low level stuff - sorting, stacking, fetch and carry. That sort of thing.

Bit late to be looking now, imagine everywhere has hired their christmas staff by now. I know Debenhams have for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NaNaNa1

Did anyone catch the email for the Odeon jobs on Beat? Everytime I hear it I'm either driving or someone starts talking and I can't get it in time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 lilly112

I got offered a position with Eishtech today. She said training starts around the 15th. Will I be paid for training? I wasn't told anything, and I felt it would be too cheeky to ask.

lilly112 wrote: »
    I got offered a position with Eishtech today. She said training starts around the 15th. Will I be paid for training? I wasn't told anything, and I felt it would be too cheeky to ask.

Are you employed/unemployed at present?

Are you employed/unemployed at present?

I'm on x's and o's. (Will be on those with this job anyway as it's part time)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

Most jobs training is normally paid.

The way it used to be anyway was if you were on social welfare you continued to get that during training. If you came from another job you were paid by eisthec from the start of training.

The way it used to be anyway was if you were on social welfare you continued to get that during training. If you came from another job you were paid by eisthec from the start of training.

So will I only be getting 55 euros instead of 100 because I will be training 3 days a week?

lilly112 wrote: »
    So will I only be getting 55 euros instead of 100 because I will be training 3 days a week?

Best to ring and confirm. I would imagine you would get the full amount however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sayingitasitis

Anyone know anything about r and d marketing?

I unfortunatley worked for this company for 3 days. at first it seemed like an allright company. i opened my own business contacts to them and sold the advertising package for the national student discount card. this card was to be produced in numbers exceeding 100000 and distributed to students nationwide bt september 1st. this was in june 11 12 13 of 2014. to this date no card was mass produced or distributed. im now left answering calls from RDs clients and after 3 months of correspondence with RD they point blank refuse to return the monies to clients stating a lot of big words and legal action. they also hire people on social welfare telling them its a cash payment and then forward your details onto social welfare when you leave. if you are offered a job there say no guys .

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ColdTurkey

Toasti Sandwich works on Parnell St across from yeats college is looking for someone for 4 hours a day mon-fri

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Anybody know if Sunlife are planning on hiring admin staff any time soon?

Advertisement