Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,415 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I'm guessing 3 shift is Mon-Fri and 4 shift something like I'm doing at the minute. Week 1 in Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat & Sun. Week 2 in Weds & Thurs off the rest?

please be aware, ive actually no knowledge of west pharma, but id imagine their shift patterns would follow the most common patterns as previously discussed, i.e. id say you are indeed correct

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Turas Nua seem to like trying to get people into a place that starts with an E and ends with a C

Money for nothing for Turas Nua. Absolute parasites.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Money for nothing for Turas Nua. Absolute parasites.

talk to some folk working within the social welfare system, some interesting stories there!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    please be aware, ive actually no knowledge of west pharma, but id imagine their shift patterns would follow the most common patterns as previously discussed, i.e. id say you are indeed correct

Just posted to give someone who may be interested an idea of what they might expect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    talk to some folk working within the social welfare system, some interesting stories there!;)

Got my file from them under GDPR. After I explicitly told them not ot contact my employer as my job was in no way obtained by them, they did anyhow. Going to follow up on it. And there was made uo stuff too re contact with me.

• Advertisement

Got my file from them under GDPR. After I explicitly told them not ot contact my employer as my job was in no way obtained by them, they did anyhow. Going to follow up on it. And there was made uo stuff too re contact with me.

fair play to you, i know a couple of people who got caught by them, i ll be interested to know how you get on via gdpr

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Tarzann wrote:
    Current job advert says 2/3/4 shift pattern but it's not clear to me what that means.

Got a link to the advert by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Restaurant Bodega looking for two chefs and a kitchen porter. Apply in the restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Rigney dolphin looking for more customer service representatives, Monday to Friday 9-5. If interested pm me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,379 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Centz opening in the old Bescos on Ballybricken in October. So I imagine they will be taking on. Half the town will prob apply like the Range but you have to be in it to win it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Centz opening in the old Bescos on Ballybricken in October. So I imagine they will be taking on. Half the town will prob apply like the Range but you have to be in it to win it

Whats centz ?

Whats centz ?

according to the N&S

'Centz' an irish owned discount store similar to dealz. Waterford store set to be the largest. The Majority of Stock costs €1.50

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭JourneyMan8

interesting to know how you get on and what outcome you can have? they done the same with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

according to the N&S

'Centz' an irish owned discount store similar to dealz. Waterford store set to be the largest. The Majority of Stock costs €1.50

I think we have enough discount stores in Waterford to accompany the charity shops!

I think we have enough discount stores in Waterford to accompany the charity shops!

At least the discount shops have proper payed workers not people on schemes like the charity shops

At least the discount shops have proper payed workers not people on schemes like the charity shops

That indeed may be the case but I'ld sooner tear it down and put a few houses on the site!

https://www.facebook.com/335597950160059/posts/681765288876655/

Might be of interest too some but I imagine it's one of those jobs are guaranteed to people before the interviews take place

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Dental nurse position going at South East Dental Solutions in Cleaboy Business Park:

https://waterfordjobs.ie/job/13946080

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

There are quite a few new open positions in SE2 for IT and Call Centre.

For IT, there are SQL, Java, Angular, C# and Oracle roles. There are also Business Analyst and Quality Analyst roles.

The Call Centre is a relaxed one, dealing with US customers from 1pm to 9:30pm. A business qualification or call centre experience is preferable.

PM me for additional information.

• Advertisement

PM me if interested...

Account Service Representative I

FutureProof Your Career – Come Join SE2 as the Account Service Representative!

SE2 is a leading third party administrator for the US life and annuity insurance industry. SE2 combines its full spectrum of innovative end-to-end business operational services, 125 years of life insurance heritage, and a purpose-built state of the art technology platform. These teamed items allow SE2 to enhance interactions at each stage of the customer lifecycle at life and annuity insurance carriers. SE2 is one of the fastest growing business process servicing companies in the country; our growth is powered by bright, dynamic and outcome driven people with a passion for customer service. It’s why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people who thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides infinite opportunities for growth and advancement within a global organization.

General Accountabilities:
    The Account Service Representative I will be responsible for providing customers and sales representatives with high quality, individualized phone support, processing requests for information, and conducting research and analysis in order to ensure successful outcomes when complexities arise. Representatives must deliver accurate and prompt resolution of any issues that arise, and relay necessary information to the customers, sales representatives or client by both verbal and written communication.

Duties and Responsibilities:
    • Answers incoming calls and completes outgoing calls as needed
    • Calls include answering customer questions and providing customer support
    • Accurately and timely process customer requests that are received by mail, phone, fax or email
    • Researches and analyzes issues in order to ensure successful outcomes and or resolution
    • Develops relationships with clients and customers by becoming a dedicated resource
    • Ensures high quality and consistency to customers by processing and servicing
    • Develops broad understanding of products, services, policies, procedures, regulations and laws for effective service delivery

Qualifications:
    • Business degree and prior financial services experience preferred
    • 1 to 2 + years’ experience providing customer service and transaction processing support to clients
    • Previous call center experience helpful, financial services experience preferred
    • Work history which demonstrates personal growth and aptitude for advancement
    • Strong PC and keyboarding skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office products and auxiliary equipment and software

gscully wrote: »
    There are quite a few new open positions in SE2 for IT and Call Centre.

For IT, there are SQL, Java, Angular, C# and Oracle roles. There are also Business Analyst and Quality Analyst roles.

The Call Centre is a relaxed one, dealing with US customers from 1pm to 9:30pm. A business qualification or call centre experience is preferable.

PM me for additional information.

PM me if interested...

Account Service Representative I

FutureProof Your Career – Come Join SE2 as the Account Service Representative!

SE2 is a leading third party administrator for the US life and annuity insurance industry. SE2 combines its full spectrum of innovative end-to-end business operational services, 125 years of life insurance heritage, and a purpose-built state of the art technology platform. These teamed items allow SE2 to enhance interactions at each stage of the customer lifecycle at life and annuity insurance carriers. SE2 is one of the fastest growing business process servicing companies in the country; our growth is powered by bright, dynamic and outcome driven people with a passion for customer service. It’s why we hire, develop and retain exceptional people who thrive in a highly collaborative and fun environment that provides infinite opportunities for growth and advancement within a global organization.

General Accountabilities:
    The Account Service Representative I will be responsible for providing customers and sales representatives with high quality, individualized phone support, processing requests for information, and conducting research and analysis in order to ensure successful outcomes when complexities arise. Representatives must deliver accurate and prompt resolution of any issues that arise, and relay necessary information to the customers, sales representatives or client by both verbal and written communication.

Duties and Responsibilities:
    • Answers incoming calls and completes outgoing calls as needed
    • Calls include answering customer questions and providing customer support
    • Accurately and timely process customer requests that are received by mail, phone, fax or email
    • Researches and analyzes issues in order to ensure successful outcomes and or resolution
    • Develops relationships with clients and customers by becoming a dedicated resource
    • Ensures high quality and consistency to customers by processing and servicing
    • Develops broad understanding of products, services, policies, procedures, regulations and laws for effective service delivery

Qualifications:
    Business degree and prior financial services experience preferred
    • 1 to 2 + years’ experience providing customer service and transaction processing support to clients
    • Previous call center experience helpful, financial services experience preferred
    • Work history which demonstrates personal growth and aptitude for advancement
    • Strong PC and keyboarding skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office products and auxiliary equipment and software
    Looking for someone with a degree level qualification for a call centre :eek:

Looking for someone with a degree level qualification for a call centre :eek:

Madness!

Heard the money is better than most entry level call centre jobs though. Had a friend who recently moved from relatecare and got the job with 2 or 3 years call centre experience

Madness!

Heard the money is better than most entry level call centre jobs though. Had a friend who recently moved from relatecare and got the job with 2 or 3 years call centre experience

I am not actually giving out about the job posting per say. I am just shocked that companies are now hoping their call centre workers will have degrees, I mean they are obviously getting people with degrees or they wouldn't ask.

I am not actually giving out about the job posting per say. I am just shocked that companies are now hoping their call centre workers will have degrees, I mean they are obviously getting people with degrees or they wouldn't ask.

Probably more out of habit at this stage but I regularly check various
    sites for positions advertised and I'm quite honestly amazed at some
    of the requirement's and duties associated with some positions.

It's almost as if they have combined two jobs into one and for poor money!

It's standard enough for companies to advertise using the requirement for a degree. Experience will always be preferred though.

I will say though that quite a few of our call center reps have advanced to more technological or analytical roles in under a year and the ethos of our company is to allow for career progression, so having a degree may well allow that progression to happen quicker.

I will also say that as far as call centers go, it is very relaxed and informal. I've heard of other call centers having you chained to your desk (virtually-speaking of course) and having to request permission to do this and that. Maybe that's not completely accurate, but it is definitely not the way here. Like I said, very informal.

It's standard enough for companies to advertise using the requirement for a degree. Experience will always be preferred though.

I will say though that quite a few of our call center reps have advanced to more technological or analytical roles in under a year and the ethos of our company is to allow for career progression, so having a degree may well allow that progression to happen quicker.

I will also say that as far as call centers go, it is very relaxed and informal. I've heard of other call centers having you chained to your desk (virtually-speaking of course) and having to request permission to do this and that. Maybe that's not completely accurate, but it is definitely not the way here. Like I said, very informal.

Yeah I have heard SE2 is a great place to work in fairness. I work with people who have worked there in the past and the said it's a good place to work :)

What are the shifts like?

• Advertisement

What are the shifts like?

Only one shift I'm afraid and that is to cater for US customers. 1pm to 9:30pm. You get US holidays and work Irish holidays.

Advertisement