Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oreos

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Oreos and a giant glass of ice cold milk = heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭cleremy jarkson

Just don't understand why people bang on about them being nice..you never hear people talking about how much they like custard creams or bourbons, only oreos. I think it's a desire to have the best of both worlds ie. consuming an American product while living in a cushy welfare state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Just don't understand why people bang on about them being nice..you never hear people talking about how much they like custard creams or bourbons, only oreos. I think it's a desire to have the best of both worlds ie. consuming an American product while living in a cushy welfare state.

Actually I love bourbons I would live on them if I could I even prefer them to Oreos :p My parents house is always filled with packs of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,470 ✭✭✭✭cson

Oreo McFlurry in McD's when I was in the States were the biz. As the yanks would say; awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

What is with the Oreo hate on here!??

They are the nicest biscuits on the market. Was in America in my element with the amount of varieties!

In Jack in the Box they have oreo milkshakes and oreo ice-creams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Some people just get over-excited about snacks that aren't widely available here for some reason.... Take vile Hershey's and Tim Tams as examples.

I don't get this, Oreos are available in just about every shop that sells biscuits, and have been for a long while.
    Hersheys can be got in most shops that sell chocolate now too.

I like Oreos but they're not my favourite. I would definitely prefer them to a dry old Bourbon, but they might be tied with Custard Creams. They're definitely my favourite biscuit for milk dunking anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Pish.. Babies dunk Oreos in milk, men dunk Custard Creams in tea! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭energy69

In Mooz you can now even get Hot Oreo Milkshakes. They are obviously taking over the world :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

A Custard Cream milkshake anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Ooh! haven't had Oreo goodness in ages so I have just added them to my shopping list for later yum!

• Advertisement
Advertisement