Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

site which tells whether you can or cannot enter the states?

Options
  • 06-04-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have it?

Juts looking to fill out one of those online forms which tells me if I can or cannot enter, with the details required given.

I know there's any amount of Google sponsors that charge etc and i am not sure if I can trust these.

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you have no previous convictions and have not previously overstayed a visa, then you are generally eligible to enter the states under the visa waiver program.

Can't really give you any more information unless you tell us why you think you may not be allowed to enter the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Do you mean ESTA?
    https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

silja wrote: »
    Do you mean ESTA?
    https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/

Sorry to jump in on this thread - but am I correct that the ESTA is valid for two years ? We were in the States in October and my missus is heading back next month for a family occasion - it looks like she doesn't need to complete this again ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

It is valid for two years but only lasts three months within those two years. If you are going a second time you have to update your information on the ESTA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

If you are on this list you probably can't enter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

lil_lisa wrote: »
    It is valid for two years but only lasts three months within those two years. If you are going a second time you have to update your information on the ESTA!

Thank -you !!:)

Advertisement