Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olives

Options
  • 06-04-2010 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Hey ho, apologies if starting a new thread is the wrong thing to do for this, not sure of posting etiquette in these parts.

I have come into possession of a few olives, any suggestions for veggy things to do with them? Only thing I eat with olives generally is pizza, but I want to try and be a bit more inventive than that else I'll be eating a lot of pizza. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

They dont hang around long enough in my house to make anything with they are usually eaten within a matter of minutes!!

Maybe make a tapenade or use them in salads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭iUseVi

flikflak wrote: »
    They dont hang around long enough in my house to make anything with they are usually eaten within a matter of minutes!!

Maybe make a tapenade or use them in salads?

Ohh tapenade sounds interesting thanks. Thats the kind of thing I need, got lots of olives to use up! Not a big salad person.

Found this: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Puttanesca-I/Detail.aspx, looks pretty nice, I'll just remove the anchovy from the recipe and replace it with soy sauce for the saltiness or something. :P

Advertisement