Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage Places in Limerick

Options
  • 06-04-2010 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

Im wondering where there are self storage places for long term / indefinite storage. (Besides Limerick Self Storage)

Around 2.3 Sq Mtrs is all I require.

I know there is Limerick Self Storage in the Dock Road but I really don't want to be located down there as I would be using it nearly every day on a commerical basis and the traffic would p*ss me off no end.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is a place located in the business park behind EZ Living furniture store on the Tipperary Road. No idea what they are called though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bazz26 wrote: »
    There is a place located in the business park behind EZ Living furniture store on the Tipperary Road. No idea what they are called though.

I will have a look in a while when collecting the missus from work. She works out that way which would be perfect to drop her off and then head over to the storage area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

bazz26 wrote: »

I think they are called Storage World.

Edit: they are http://www.storageworld.ie/index.html

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

There is/was a place in Raheen - in Fentons yard, across the road from the Co-op and the peugeot dealer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wlstan

Hi, It is Easyspace Self Storage in the old Fentons Scrap yard
    http://www.easyspace.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

We've used Storageworld on the Tipperary Road and found them to be very good. They have various sized storage spaces which are clean, dry and secure. Would use them again anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Mollywolly wrote: »
    We've used Storageworld on the Tipperary Road and found them to be very good. They have various sized storage spaces which are clean, dry and secure. Would use them again anyway.

I was in there this morning and got a written quote off the guy. The storage area he showed me was a grand size, individually alarmed and for a small extra charge I can get 24 hour access 7 days a week. Nice! :D

For me its a perfect location on my side of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Glad to hear it. Hope you get sorted. :)

Advertisement