Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois ladies+gents-i need ur help & fast!

Options
  • 06-04-2010 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Well Hello There
    , GR midlands here!

Have u a desire to help people?
    Could u give 1 or 2hours 2help out?
    Have u great people skills?
    Do u love to mix with other people & love to have fun?

If u answered yes to any of these questions & have an hour here or hour there on the weekend of 13th-15th of may 2010 then ur in for a treat ;

The Irish Heart foundation are looking for some people to help us out for the
    HAPPY HEART WEEKEND 13-15may2010
    Not only will u enjoy it but by getting involved in ur local community ur a leader for the younger one's & future generations to follow in ur foot steps & step out to help others & u can be very proud of urself
    -its only an hour or two on either day or if ur up for it & can lend a hand all weekend!! u choose the hours u want to do

Being a volunteer is very very rewarding knowing ur out in ur community helping other's & contributing to making ur local community a better place to live

HAPPY HEART WEEKEND will benefit fit u in many mays, IT CAN ONLY DO UR CONFIDENCE BETTER & UR GETTING A LITTLE EXCERCISE in the process!!

If ur intersted please post ur name or pm me with ur details & i'll contact u with details shortly

Thanks
    GR midlands

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

What would be involved? Collecting money?

Advertisement