Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Haynes manual Peugeot 407 Hdi 1.6

• 06-04-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Does a Haynes manual for a Peugeot 407 Hdi 1.6 exist:confused:

if not, is there an alternative to Haynes for the Peugeot 407 Hdi 1.6

Thanks
    Rich

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Hello all,

Does a Haynes manual for a Peugeot 407 Hdi 1.6 exist:confused:

if not, is there an alternative to Haynes for the Peugeot 407 Hdi 1.6

Thanks
    Rich

Doesn't seem to be be. All I know is that it's an engine-out job to change a headlight bulb in one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Confab wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to be be. All I know is that it's an engine-out job to change a headlight bulb in one!
    :eek::eek:...Its not as bad as the 307 or the 807...:)

Richard tea,
    Haynes have'nt seemed to have published a manual yet....:rolleyes:
    Is there anything in particular you need to know...??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Not really Row. Some lads were talking about the Haynes manuals today saying that they are very good for DIY jobs.

I still have the problem of been down in power. I haven't the time nor the money at the mo to tackle the possible injector(s) problem as discussed on the 407owners forum:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Not really Row. Some lads were talking about the Haynes manuals today saying that they are very good for DIY jobs.

I still have the problem of been down in power. I haven't the time nor the money at the mo to tackle the possible injector(s) problem as discussed on the 407owners forum:(

If you know someone thats pretty handy with repairs they should do the injector seals for you at a good price..Also i'd say there are plenty on mechanics out there looking for some work at the moment.
    Seals are cheap...just the labour is the expensive part.

Don't let them go to long as the compression passing by the seals may
    cause damage to the head where it seals against.

Advertisement