Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer update

Options
  • 06-04-2010 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any recommendations for a good transfer window update? There are a good few listed on FM base and I can't decide. Perhaps with previous official patches I don't need to bother?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

I would have thought everything was covered in patch 3...depends on what league you're playing in I guess? If it's one that doesn't have the normal transfer window restrictions maybe you need an individual update, other than that patch 3 should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Well, I noticed that Vieira is still at Inter. So I would Imagine .3 it doesn't reflect the most recent transfers. At this stage it doesn't matter, I guess. I'm playing as Crew and have just won promotion to the 1st Division. It's free transfers (Martin Waghorn is excellent, btw) and loans (Gael Kakuta from Chelsea bangs in the goals from the wings/ AM) all the way, and I imagine that it will be a while yet before I have any money to play with.

Advertisement