Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Presentation Ideas!

Options
  • 06-04-2010 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Not sure if this is the right area to post but...
    I need some help with ideas on how to give a creative presentation! I study Graphic Design, and we have to present a product that we have created. The style of the product is a cassette tape and ghettoblaster, so I was veering towards some old school hip hop music and a stop motion photography video to go with it... any ideas!?!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

AoiFa wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right area to post but...
    I need some help with ideas on how to give a creative presentation! I study Graphic Design, and we have to present a product that we have created. The style of the product is a cassette tape and ghettoblaster, so I was veering towards some old school hip hop music and a stop motion photography video to go with it... any ideas!?!:D

sounds like you want to make a stop motion video from images with hiphop playing over it to advertise your product..

you answered your own question. Look into some video editing software. Sony vegas or adobe premier might be a start, even flash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AoiFa

thanks i have access to flash but havent heard of the other two so maybe il gtry give it a go...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

I think you need to tell us more about the product.

I quite like this presentation of a Starbucks iPhone app:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4P0Eb9A3mQ

Also, I think telling the story of a person using the product is a good idea, so you'e focusing on the core values of it, rather than just it's features. Here's a project I did, where we did just that, with a little story, it makes the whole thing more real:
    http://www.vimeo.com/5592233

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

nice video P

johns friend looks more like a sarah than a maria tho... :pac:

Advertisement