Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking advise on estate agents for my house

Options
  • 06-04-2010 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

I have a house to let and at the minute it's proving to be unsuccessful on Daft.

I have been contacted by an agent telling me they have clients waiting to move in and that they provide a free management service too. I am not in a hurry just yet as I still have tenants in the property and although contact has been slow in Daft, I am stil getting some feedback.

So just wondering is there anything to watch out for when approached by agents like this?

Do they generally have what they say they have, ie clients waiting to move in or are they simply going to use the same tactic as me and prolong these clients, if any at all.

Just curious.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement