Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Batman arkum 3D glasse's question

• 06-04-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

I got the game with the 3D spec's.They got broke by my son can you get a replacement?Didnt even get to try them out:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

what part of the glasses did he break. if its the frame you could probably sellotape it or even make your own out of cardboard. i thought your supposed to get 2 pairs with the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Interested to hear reports on this if its worth getting or will it just get in the way and you will end up going back to 2D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

found platic ones on ebay for 2.99 thanks anyway

Interested to hear reports on this if its worth getting or will it just get in the way and you will end up going back to 2D
    It works well, only thing I don't like about using this type of 3D is the loss of colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pires

Instead of buy on ebay you could go to the Cinema pic a good 3d movie and then bring the glass to home and enjoy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Or save money on expensive 3D tv sets by looking out the window :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

pires wrote: »
    Instead of buy on ebay you could go to the Cinema pic a good 3d movie and then bring the glass to home and enjoy :)

Them glasses dont work on normal tv's, the black glasses are for duel projector systems. The red/blue glasses work on most tv's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

pires wrote: »
    :) Unfortunately they use a different type of 3D format these days, and the glasses you use for Avatar or one of the newer movies doesn't use the old school Green/Red combo glasses you'd get with the Arkham Asylum GOTY edition.

I wouldn't worry too much about loss of colour when playing with these glasses on. You spend most of the time in Detective mode anyway which already flushes the colours :D

Great game, though.

Advertisement