Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra-Vision Trade-in question.

Options
  • 06-04-2010 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭

So I have a couple of games I want to trade in. Bioshock being one of them, the thing is the game works pefectly but I don't actually have the origianl cover/sleeve for the game. I have the case and the Instruction booklet and was just wondering if Xtra-vision would still take it, does anyone know??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

So I have a couple of games I want to trade in. Bioshock being one of them, the thing is the game works pefectly but I don't actually have the origianl cover/sleeve for the game. I have the case and the Instruction booklet and was just wondering if Xtra-vision would still take it, does anyone know??

We would take it in our store, but we might deduct something off the value you would get since it is missing the sleeve. However, if it is Bioshock 1 you won't get very much anyway - maybe 2-3 euro. If it is the sequel, then up to 20 euro.

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Cheers man. It is actually Bioshock 1. I left it for now but traded in a couple of other games and got Arkham Asylum for 15 smackers......great investment :D

Advertisement