Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do first years start in UL?

Options
  • 06-04-2010 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Is it September or early at the start of the year?

Cannot remember for the life of me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Thomas20

First week or two in September

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Week 0 (Orientation week) is the 30th Aug- 2nd September. Depending on your faculty you'll be sent a letter telling you which day you start (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday). You orientation takes place over two days

Classes start the following monday

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I have a good feeling that day 2 of mine is the same day as my debs. Im hoping for BBS+ French

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

ryanf1 wrote: »
    I have a good feeling that day 2 of mine is the same day as my debs. Im hoping for BBS+ French
    Why do schools have debs in Spetember?? They have a WHOLE summer and 6th year to boot.

Acceptance day for CAO is the Monday of orientation week, so you have until the day before to let the University know if you're coming, then you arrive on Tuesday.

You might as well stay for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭bobo the clown

feck the debs.. better craic in limerick...only messing. freshers week is deadly craic. Think its week 1....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

feck the debs.. better craic in limerick...only messing. freshers week is deadly craic. Think its week 1....
    Week 0 is Freshers. Classes and seriousness start in Week 1

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭bobo the clown

ninty9er wrote: »
    Week 0 is Freshers. Classes and seriousness start in Week 1
    well week 1 have **** school ball thing and there is organised nights every night that week... oh ya n serious stuff doesn start till .... actually havn come to that point yet and im on co-op at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

ugh I hope its not not aug 31st or sept 1st as Blink are playin in Dublin and I dont want to go in hung over for freshers or be late for the gig :L

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ha, you'll only be hungover freshers week if you're doing it right. ;)

Advertisement