Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kickboxing in Limerick?

• 06-04-2010 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭newzealander

Any kickboxing classes in Limerick where u pay as u go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭lcrcboy

lads also looking for a good kickboxing club in limerick, completly new to the sport and want to go to someone good...
    heard there was one out on the ballysimon road but dont know much about it... anyone fill us in?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

[quote=[Deleted User];65321787]And if you can thaibox you can defo kick box, isnt that right Paddy and Khannie : )[/QUOTE]

I dunno about that tbh. I really don't know much about kickboxing. There is definitely a Thai Boxing club in Limerick though.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

There's a mauy thai/ kick-boxing dojo at the Taite Square in Limerick, around the corner from the kebab shop. It used to be Mike Carrol's Waza Kai dojo, but has been used for kick boxing for the last year or so. I've no idea who operates it though, or how one could join up. But, I'm fairly sure there's a contact phone number on the front door of the building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭leonkickboxing

Two IKF kickboxing clubs i know of.

CORPUS CHRISTI KICKBOXING CLUB
    Unit 6, Shannon Development Units, Knocksleen Rd Moyross, Limerick Instructor Jeff Fitzgerald
    Phone: 086-873141

LIMERICK KICKBOXING ACADEMY
    St. Francis Boxing Club, Old Francis St. Limerick. Inst.
    Eddie Moloney 087-77799260

You can also look on Ganteora.ie for club listings
    Hope it helps:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 comikbookguy

The Thai Boxing club in limerick is called eiremuaysiam and run by Rob Ng club is about two years old, he is a good coach v experienced 30 plus fights in Thailand, Tate sq beside the clock also has a website i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,094 ✭✭✭cletus

There's a mauy thai/ kick-boxing dojo at the Taite Square in Limerick, around the corner from the kebab shop. It used to be Mike Carrol's Waza Kai dojo, but has been used for kick boxing for the last year or so. I've no idea who operates it though, or how one could join up. But, I'm fairly sure there's a contact phone number on the front door of the building.

thats actually the muay thai place in Limerick run by Rob Ng, dunno how happy he'd be with a kickboxing tag ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭holdfast

bumped this thread, going to be working in limerick. might stay up one night a week on Tuesday. I want to try thai boxing any update info on clubs would be great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Taite's Clock, Pery Square AFAIK :D (I could be wrong, though)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Gumbi wrote: »
    Taite's Clock, Pery Square AFAIK :D (I could be wrong, though)

You're probably right!

*runs to check Google maps*

Inconclusive! It's on Pery Street either way. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

You're probably right!

*runs to check Google maps*

Inconclusive! It's on Pery Street either way. :D

Yeah, Taite's Clock is in the centre of Pery Square AFAIK. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement