Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelin Star Restaurants London

Options
  • 06-04-2010 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭

Heading over there as part of a honeymoon and would like to treat ourselves to some of the better restaurants while we're there.

Would like to hear some suggestions.open to Any cuisine really

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

we enjoyed the bibendum in mitchelin house. chelsea. off the kings road i think. place was full of character and food was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

just on their site,looks great.cheers curly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

benares in mayfair, an indian u will remember forever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

I used to work in Chez Bruce in Wandsworth. Fantastic place and wont break the bank as much as a restaurant of that kind standard might. Couldnt reccommend it highly enough.

http://www.chezbruce.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

Le Gavroche - French dining by Michel Roux Jr

Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester hotel - I was watching Masterchef last night and apparently he has 19 Michelin stars!!!

Gordon Ramsey - one of his restaurants has 3 stars.

Nobu if you're into Japanese cuisine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

+1 for Le Gavroche

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I REALLLY really want to go to Fergus Henderson's St John restaurant. I didn't realise it had a star until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

olaola wrote: »
    I REALLLY really want to go to Fergus Henderson's St John restaurant. I didn't realise it had a star until now.
    It was a culinary epiphany going there, you will not be disapointed. But remember, it is nose to tail eating

duploelabs wrote: »
    But remember, it is nose to tail eating

please do go on....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

It's not a Michelin star, but it's the best steak house in London! Go to Gaucho (it's near Piccadilly), they do argentinian beef, and it's really really REALLY amazing. I go everytime I'm in London.

If you like steak, then you need to go to Gaucho :)

• Advertisement

tinkerbell wrote: »
    If you like steak, then you need to go to Gaucho :)

Sounds great, we'll only have four days in London,will be tricky to pick from all these suggestions!Cheers all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

duploelabs wrote: »
    It was a culinary epiphany going there, you will not be disapointed. But remember, it is nose to tail eating

That's WHY I want to go there!

Advertisement